Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favourite anime -thinks- i like a lot to be honest and haven't seen a lot of the older shows but if i had to pick i would have to say Baccano and Durarara since i like the way they created a story with a wide range of characters which you grow to love as well as the comedy and horror/gore that is added in and i found the story genuinely interesting.

I also have to say that Black butler holds a place among my favourites because i really like the setting and characters plus having watched the anime, musicals and movie on top of being completely caught up with the manga it is hard for it not to be one of my favourites. I loved the way they made an adaption of the Circus arc as it was probably my favourite arc from the manga and was really happy with how it turned out which also helped Black Butler get higher on my favourites list.

As for dubbed or subbed anime well i like both if i am watching something like Naruto or Black Butler i will watch it dubbed since with naruto being a longer series i feel that it might help me progress further in a shorter amount of time as it takes less concentration to watch dubbed and with Black Butler i watched it dubbed because of the setting and felt that watching it subbed wouldn't have the same effect. So either works for me.

Friendly Guildsman

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gaian 50
I think my latest favorite would have to be No Game No Life.
I just love the characters and their interactions with the world.

I also enjoy keeping up with the newest seasons of SAO and Log Horizon.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out MyAnimeList. Along with describing the anime themselves, I've found the recommendation tab very helpful in finding new stuff.

Shopper

Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc?
-Movie is probably Ponyo.
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
-Funniest is one-piece.
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
-For me it's Kill la Kill.
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen?
-Akira?
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in?
-Honestly, probably dbz.
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they?
-Again, dbz. The powerup scenes have gotten me pumped from the beginning.
Which do you prefer, anime or manga?
-Anime, definitely. Manga just doesn't have the same feeling for me. For example, reading about goku going super saiyan will not get me very hype.
Which anime has the worst/best/most mangled/etc dub/sub/raw?
-One piece's sub has a lot of errors.
Which anime are you currently watching?
-One piece, naruto and inuyasha are at the top. Others I am just experimenting with such as clannad.
What is your favorite anime genre?
-Shounen.
Subtitles or Dubbing?
-Either. Depends on voices. Some voices I hate in either language.
It's pretty hard to mark out just one favorite series. But if it's OAV, I like Salamander, the cartoon version of the famed Nintendo game (known in the US as Gradius). That was a pretty well done adaptation.

Sparkly Kitten

I dont have any fav anime/manga~
I love alot of mangas and animes, and i guess i just cant decide ><!!
I think im going to try watching some animes/ mangas people said they were their
Favs. Wish me luck xD !
I really like unique mangas/ animes that make it look like the genre have another side .

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm kind of a fan of answering questions like these so... here it goes:

-I prefer mystery anime but i don't have a specific one that i prefer the most, but i like Death Note and Soul Eater, but i also like animes like Durarara!! and recently i've been in love with Tokyo Ghoul.

-Hetalia and Nichijou crack me up. Clannad and Ano Hana make my cry like a baby.

-Many animes have been over-rated because of the heat of the moment when they come out. Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) can be one but i am one of the people that loves this anime without saying it is the best one. There's just too much people saying that it is the best or has been the best anime and won't stop talking about it.

-The most obscure anime (or, in this case, manga) i have read is Tokyo Ghoul, but there are a couple of one-shots that are way more obscure than that, but i canĀ“t remember the titles.

Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
-Clannad made me cry a lot and the same goes to Ano Hana. Nichijou is the dumbiest and funniest anime i have seen and mostly i think this because i feel identificated with one of the main characters.

Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa?
-Tokyo Ghoul is way better as a manga (sorry for mentioning it a lot), but i think many mangas would have seem better for me than the anime if i had read them first.

Which anime do you want to see as a live action?
-I don't really like live actions.

-So. Many. Options. It all would depend in which type of character i would be.

-I look foward to a good animation, and new animes have a lot of that, but most of them have poor stories. K project had some scenes i liked, but i can't think of other scenes right now.

Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
-I liked Toradora's ending because it was kind of realistic and not the perfect ending most Shoujo anime have. in the end there were some complications between the couple, but they stayed happy.

-Harsh question, it depends on the story (or at least i feel like that).

-My primary language is spanish so i don't have preference between english or spanish subs, but i hate dubs.

Which anime quotes do you like? What are they?
-I like L's quote in death Note when he is outside the building in the rain, i think he says something like 'the bells are really loud today', which realtes to his past.

-Pfft... Tokyo Ghoul (to see if it resembles to the manga), Code Gueass, Ao Haru Ride, Orenchi no Furo Jijou, etc.

-Mystery, Yaoi, sometimes Shoujo, Comedy.

Subtitles or Dubbing?
-ABSOLUTELY SUBTITLES.

Noble Abomination

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Noble Shade 100
My favorite movie is Princess Mononoke

There are many animes that brings out my emotions like Clanned, Ano Hana, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, and Kemono sou ja Erin

The most annoying anime I have ever seen is Bobobobo or something like that

The oldest anime I have ever seen is DBZ and a recently watched or new anime is Tokyo Ghoul

This one would go with the animes that brings out my emotions

Hmm I don't really know, I mostly watch anime then read them but if I had to choose it would probably be Nobunaga Concerto...the manga is better I think

An anime I would love to watch live would be...Sketchbook: Full Colors or any type of anime with a slight of life in it like Ashiratzue Baby or Skip Beat

My favorite scenes would most likely be those awsome intense fighting scenes like in DBZ or One Piece where they fight with reasons and emotions

Best romantic ending...I would go with Kaichou Wa Maid-sama it really made my heart skip a beat

I prefer Anime but when there is no intresting anime to watch i read manga

...I don't know if I am answering this twice so i won't answer

My favorite anime quote hmm...I don't know really...and if I did had one they are probably long

I'm not watching any anime right now, but I am finding one

My favorite genre...i love all genres but the ones i hate are harem and reverse harem i find those really annoying

I like subtitles because they can find the perfect voice for the perfect character
Hmmm... I'd have to say my favorite anime (at least, at the moment) is Kyoukai no Kanata. I guess I have a soft spot for it since it was one of the first that I watched.

Demonic Hunter

I think my favorite anime/manga is Air Gear. I like it better as a manga though. It would be cool if high tech roller blades could jump buildings and effect the environment around them. ^_^
Currently I'm watching Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons but I would not say it's my fav anime. I do like but...there's so many anime in the world! I can't name one but I can name a few favs: Girl Und Panzer, Baka and Test: Summon the Beast, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Noragami, K...and the list goes on. I like unconventional school anime, like Gakuen Alice, and Fantasy. Yea.
Detective conan and One Piece 4laugh

Lucky Star and Nichijou made me laugh rofl While One Piece makes me laugh and at the same time it makes me cry

Pupa emotion_donotwant , when my friend recommend this to me because it's "good" but it's turn like an annoying anime I ever see emotion_0A0 scream

The newest anime I've seen is Tokyo Ghoul and I like it(both manga and anime) emotion_kirakira

One Piece makes me cry and laugh like a crazy emotion_c8

I don't really like live actions. emotion_donotwant

So many I want to emotion_kirakira

Depends of genre or the story for example, if action or shounen I prefer more in Anime

Izumi Konata of Lucky Star: There isn't much difference in appearance when you gain or lose a kilogram or two... Why does she look so ecstatic or depressed with a matter of a few kilograms? This is why girls are so...

While waiting for upcoming episode of One Piece, I'm currently watching now is Tokyo Ghoul

Shoujo, Romance, Horror, Shounen, Action emotion_yatta

Subtitles or Dub?
Subtitle emotion_donotwant

Hygienic Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-I'd have to say as a stand-alone, it'd be Tokyo Ghoul
So far, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
omg Sailor Moon(Crystal) it is honestly so overrated and I really can't make myself watch it
or No Game No Life. I like the colors but what happens in there makes me cringe
The oldest anime I have seen is Detective Conan
ANGEL BEATS LIKE THAT ENDING OMG
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa?
I like Ao Haru Ride a lot, but I prefer the manga
no
are you kidding me emotion_donotwant why are you making me choose
Not really sure or remember
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
Haven't found an anime that made me felt complete
If it's shoujo, definitely manga. Otherwise, anime.
So far, the best is OHSHC
Time waits for no one- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Tokyo Ghoul 2nd Season and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Shounen and Action???
Subtitles or Dubbing?
sub sub sub sub sub sub
Gosh there's so many good ones but for me anything that's particularly gory or suspenseful usually keeps my attention with the few slower acceptions but to list.... Attack on Titan is pretty good umm sword art online is ok I guess but as far as mmorpg animes go .hack is a million times better by faaaaaaar hmmm ruroni kenshin is great, you you hakisho was terribly addicting... I really enjoyed the one season of dead man wonderland but was very upset at the massive cliff hang.. No I wouldn't even go that far that season was nothing more than an incomplete project and it still bugs me :// I also really enjoy trigun like ruroni kenshin and trigun are probably my two all time favs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff