Welcome to Gaia! ::

sailor moon. i grew up with it. all the series from R to super S. and ah! my goddess. ^_~ i'm a celestial fanatic hehe
well I have two favroits sailor moon and Inuyasha
starrienite
sailor moon. i grew up with it. all the series from R to super S. and ah! my goddess. ^_~ i'm a celestial fanatic hehe
we got jipped theres a fith seassone!!!! scream
smile My favorite must be Evangelion, but it is sooo diferent than the others series.
...i like sailor moon cause it was the fifth anime series i saw! (5 is my lucky number!) 3nodding
selein
starrienite
we got jipped theres a fith seassone!!!! scream

i've heard rumors that the last season is going to be re-made cause fans were disapointed
One of my most loved animes is, The Hellsing series. It sheds a new light on a tale almost as old as time. It was even spoke of in the 2ed matrix movie. Alacard, one of the Vampire kings, yet this shows the vampires mind and loyalty Once he brings in 'Kitten' or most know her as 'Police Girl'. Both of their alliance is to a human names Victoria. This shows the differance btw Them and 'Freeks' and Roge Vampires. Alacard seems to be unbeatable and 'Kitten' At his side wishes to become his equal.
Squall Gibson
One of my most loved animes is, The Hellsing series. It sheds a new light on a tale almost as old as time. It was even spoke of in the 2ed matrix movie. Alacard, one of the Vampire kings, yet this shows the vampires mind and loyalty Once he brings in 'Kitten' or most know her as 'Police Girl'. Both of their alliance is to a human names Victoria. This shows the differance btw Them and 'Freeks' and Roge Vampires. Alacard seems to be unbeatable and 'Kitten' At his side wishes to become his equal.
I have the box set xd heart
gekido2k
My favorite anime is probably Rorouni Kenshin or any of the Samurai X movies because I believe it is kick a** awesome because it's the story of a wandering samurai(which is cool in its own right) who can't escape his past...its a no brainer that it would cool seeing people fight with various japanese weapons...exspecially the Shishio/Kenshin battle @ the end...if you haven't seen it, then ********' download it or buy it or something.

P.S. - Who likes my Calvin Klein Underwear model?...didn't think so.....
i like your underwear model look wink
One of the last Anime that nearly killed me is Last EXILE. I'm longing for the DVD because it was a great show. I liked Ruroni Kenshin OAV as well.

Erion, le petit patapon
Love Hina, Inuyasha, Kenshin, Trigun, and Ranma
i would choose sailor moon or magic knight rayearth cuz their da best anime dat ive ever seen! biggrin
Inu-Yasha!!!

or

Slayers (also known Lina Inverse)
don't know....i like alot the reason i like them beacuse they have a really good storyline and the drawing are really good ^^
I love Naruto the most as most of you already now!.

my list would maybe go something like this:

1: Naruto-funny, lots of action, great story, awsome ninja moves, Kakashi
2: DBZ- semi funny, good action, great story, fantastic moves.
3: Slayers-really funny, hot anime girls, good story, Naga!.
4: Trigun- very hillarious, cool characters, wolf wood, great plot.
5: DBGt- alright.

these are my top five favorite anime's to watch however Naruto is the best one of them all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff