Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Which anime are you currently watching?
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (sooo funny)
gaia_angelleft Panty and Stocking gaia_angelright

O.G. Noob

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
First and best anime I have ever seen : Initial D.
I have bought the DVD collection and mangas, this manga is dupe! My heart just keep beating whenever they race. I have watched it more than 8 times and I'll never get tired of it. If you haven't watch it yet, DO IT!

Fashionable Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'll write about some of the topics mentioned:

My favorite anime(s): Fairy Tail, One Piece, Chrono Cursade
The worst AND most annoying anime I have ever seen: Shin-Chan
The newest anime I have watched: Sword Art Online
Animes that made me cry: Chrono Crusade, Kanon 2006
Anime or Manga? I prefer Anime
Subs or Dubs? Subs
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? Animatrix idk why but it was bretty cool
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Imma get s**t on here, but IMO.. FMA was a hair bit overrated, not bad but overrated.. Bleach is pretty damn overrated.
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the Shell
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Eh any of them that take place in modern time or the future, and aren't in like a "terrible" post apocalyptic scenario..
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? Casshern Sins and Eureka 7 made me feel a little sad Also feeled after Ghost in the Shell
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? Anime
Which anime are you currently watching? None atm
Subtitles or Dubbing? Meh either one is fine if they can pull it off

Manly Hero

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Medalist 100
Favorite Series: 0: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Yes, it DESERVES being above #1.) 1: Any Gundam Series aside from SEED and it's variants. 2: Yuusha-oh GaoGaiGar (and OVA GaoGaiGar FINAL), 3: Digimon (any Season), 4: s-CRY-ed, 5:Trigun.

Worst Series Ever: Azumanga Daioh & Shin-chan.

Anime i'd love to Live in: either Mobile Fighter G-Gundam, or Digimon.

Best Romantic Ending: eh... Magical Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS.

Anime provoking emotions: Best is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. worst... see the two worst anime's above.

Anime vs Manga: Eh, i like both equally, but i prefer Anime.

Current watching Anime: just finished Soul Eater, dunno what else to watch.

Dubs vs Subbing: SUBS ALL THE WAY! (There are -VERY- few Dub shows i like, one being Furi Kuri/FLCL.)

Over-rated Anime Series: Naruto Shippuden (blame the Manga and #%$#moto.)

favorite Anime Genre: MECHA. give me giant robots capable of kicking a**!

Favorite Anime Quote(s): Ore Ga Dare Datto Omote Yagaru!?!?! -Kamina (TTGL), So, As i Pray... Unlimited Blade Works. -Archer/Emiya Shirou (Fate/Stay Night), HIKARI NI.... NAAAARRREEEEE~! -Shishiou Guy (Yuusha-oh GaoGaiGar)

Tipsy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
My favorite anime of all-time is Soul Eater.

The funniest anime I have ever seen is Golden Boy.
My favorite anime is Naruto. I like the battles and the jutsus. I also like there outfits

Dapper Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Favorite Anime of All Time: Katekyo Hitman Reborn (watch and you'll see why)

Funniest: Beelzebub (one of the only animes I actually found funny)

Most Dramatic: DBZ (ten episodes to throw a punch xp )

Worst: SAO...

Newest: Btoom!

Anime that should be a live action movie: Naruto or Bleach (I would say DBZ but they already tried that emo )

Anime that I'd want to live in: Pokemon (so I can beat the **** out of Rocket and everyone else)

Favorite Anime Quote: "I'll take a potato chip...AND EAT IT!"
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? Guilty Crown, PSYCHO-PASS, [C], Naruto, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? The beginning of Shiki never let me sleep. Mirai Nikki also made it hard to sleep, though I liked it to an extent. Highschool of the Dead pissed me off. It was basically hentai, counting its OVA.
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Haruhi Suzumiya. That girl is so freaking annoying I can't believe it's become such a famous show.
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen? Newest anime is obviously PSYCHO-PASS. Shangri-La is probably the most obscure, the oldest is Sailor Moon, and the most popular is obviously Naruto lol.
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? [C], Guilty Crown, PSYCHO-PASS for holy goodness. Clannad After Story for tissue boxes worth of tears.
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa? Naruto. Kaichou wa Maid-sama can run either way.
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? None. I think it'd ruin the magic of anime.
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Kaichou wa Maid-Sama. I wish I was a little stronger like Ayuzawa Misaki and I really, really wish I had an Usui Takumi to always back me up.. It must be nice knowing you're probably never going to fail at anything.
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they? Guilty Crown has the school fight scene where Shu and Ayase use Voids to defend the school; it also has my beloved Tsugumi x Daryl moments. [C] has two of the last three fights that revealed Q's macroflation, Economic Blockade, and Msyu's macroflation, Overheated Economy. Not even ashamed, I keep rewatching when Msyu uses her macroflation because I love hearing the voice go "Overheated Economy" and then Msyu repeating it in her heavy Japanese accent c: PSYCHO-PASS... for everything? It's such a good futuristic crime drama~
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? I like tragedy, so Shu and Inori's end was one of my favourites. CLANNAD After Story's end was ok, but not what I would have done. A miracle like that seems unjustified.
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? either or
Which anime are you currently watching? PSYCHO-PASS
What is your favorite anime genre? fantasy action in future setting
Subtitles or Dubbing? subtitles

Please don't bash Guilty Crown or [C] or PSYCHO-PASS..

Versatile Sex Symbol

Hypat0s

RIUEMVIT5U OH MY GOD YOUR AVATAR !!!!

And I have mean meaning to watch that. Is it any good??

Timid Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
HappyNapperSlayer
Hypat0s

lol
yeah, the anime's pretty good!

Versatile Sex Symbol

Hypat0s
HappyNapperSlayer
Hypat0s

lol

Awesome!
Have you seen durarara? It's my favorite still even though I finished it in 2010 when it came out
Since then I've been like...rewatching it over and over LOL
Every time I notice new things
.___.
Shocking, hard to notice, things.

Timid Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
HappyNapperSlayer
Hypat0s
HappyNapperSlayer
Hypat0s

lol

Awesome!
Have you seen durarara? It's my favorite still even though I finished it in 2010 when it came out
Since then I've been like...rewatching it over and over LOL
Every time I notice new things
.___.
Shocking, hard to notice, things.

Durarara is one of my favourites! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Noob

Excel Saga's where it's at! There hasn't been a single anime I enjoy as much as Excel Saga. Well, MoHS was pretty good. That, and Dead Leaves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games