Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Lover

6,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The animes I am currently watching are Kekaishi, Hetalia, Full Metal Alchemist, FMA:Brotherhood, Black Butler and Death Note and Vampire Knight and....well let's just say tht the list could go on & on & on... sweatdrop

Wheezing Lunatic

My favorite Anime would definitely be Gintama
It's really funny, It has great arcs, even though they're short, The characters are awesome,
I rewatch it tons of times, I still don't get tired of it, and and and... GAHHH Too many reasons to love. xD
mine is Kuroshitsuji. D.Gray-Man. Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Gundam Seed. I don't really watch Honey & Clover. but I love that anime alot. and Honey & Clover is like the most sad anime ever. plus, they have a very useful quotes. :') *to give up or to make an effort*
OMG. Reading the early posts in this thread is so freaking nostalgic.

Erm... I can't decide on just one favourite, though. D< I have so many.

AnoHana, Welcome to the NHK!, Welcome to the SPACE SHOW, Angel Beats!, Working!!, Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Kara no Kyoukai, Paranoia Agent, OreImo, Bakuman., Interstella 5555, Toki o Kakeru Shoujo, Tokyo Godfathers...

This is in no particular order, by the way. And I know I'm missing lots. I love so many!
My most favorite anime is Hiiro no Kakera!! Others.. lol Inu x Boku SS, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Special A, Kamisaama Hajimemashita, Vampire Knight, Inuyasha, and Ouran Koukou Host Club, Kobato!! Lots more... hahaha

I'm looking for some more romance animes... please help

Hilarious Hunter

2,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
So!
My favourite anime is Death Note and I think that on second place is Bakuman.
In my opinion the worst and most annoying anime is Lovely Complex (sorry, but I can't understand why it have so high ratings)
What anime made me cry... I think it was Death Note (L's death!) and Hotarubi no Mori e (ending is sad, really)
Better as a manga? I think that Bakuman was better as manga
I don't want to see any anime as a live action. I'm not a big fan of live actions based on animes and mangas.
Emmm, I think it would interesting if The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was real (going to school with Haruhi!)
Death Note have my favourite scenes, of course. Some of my favourite scenes was roof scene with bells, L's death (yeah, it was really sad but also well done) etc.
Mmm, I prefer manga.
My favourite qoute is from Death Note: Rewrite:
Quote:
"Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster." - L

Currently I'm watching second season of Bakuman
I think I like really many anime genres
I prefer to watch anime with subtitles (I don't need to use my headphones aaand if I want I can clearly hear voices)

Princess Healer

22,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I only have one love (except maybe Pokemon) and that is BLEACH. It's the only fandom I know where the majority of fans are old just like me. xp xp xp

So yeah. Best scenes, characters, deaths, etc. for me all come from BLEACH. lol

Malevolent Vampire

7,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Answering the questions:

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust / (Don't usually watch OVA series) / Hellsing
One piece or Fairy Tail for funniest / Haven't watched a sad anime yet / Haven't found any that are scary to me / I stay away from the ones that even look dumb
Nura (newest), Hunter X Hunter (oldest), One piece (weirdest), Naruto (popular)
None have made me cry or scream / I've giggled at nearly all the ones I've watched / I've yelled and cursed at many because of the villains
Trinity Blood is better as a manga than as an anime / D. Gray Man is better as an anime except for the lack of english episodes
I don't think I want to see any as a live action unless I oversee the production. The Avatar one was lame and the story was out of whack compared to the anime.
I wish all were real and I could live in them. I couldn't pick just one.
All of them have favorite scenes of mine. There are too many to list right now.
I don't watch any romantic animes so I don't know.
I usually prefer the anime but there are a few exceptions like Trinity Blood.
VK was okay dubbed but it could've been better. Same with Blue Exorcist but the others are pretty good.
"I will protect you with my life" by various anime characters.
One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Darker than Black.
Horror mixed with supernatural and action or adventure.
Dubbing but I can stand the subtitles on the slower-moving anime.

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My fav anime is Kuroshitsuji

Fan service heart

Hilarious Friend

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite anime is both Shugo chara and Onepiece. The oldest, but most popular manga I read is Onepiece.I don't hate any anime though. Shugo chara finishes at its 3 season but I still don't consider it long,.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dubbing. Honestly I can't stand Japanese voice acting and subtitles go by too fast and distract me from what's going on.

- Madoka Magica & Elfen Lied made me cry (o u ~ u o) they were very touching and sad, though awesome animes.
- I don't think there is any bad animes or over-rated I can think of but I didn't much like Soul Eater and Peach Girl was TERRIBLE.
- I prefer subtitles because the voices for dubbed are awful, plus they often ruin humour and original meaning.
- My favourite anime genre is magical girl - the art and outfits are amazing. So cute and colourful ♥
I also love shoujo, when they have a good story. Shounen is pretty good too, stories like Naruto!
- I like both anime and manga. Sometimes manga is better because it is more in-depth with story.

Dedicated Gawker

My favorite would have to be Angel Beats, its sad and touching and that's why I heart love it.

Gracious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I cried during Clannad... a lot. So that's the saddest I think... I loved Hotarubi No Mori e, thought it was beautiful. Angel Beats, Fullmetal Alchemist (still one of my favourites). I liked Toradora as well, but I think Naruto is horribly overrated. I read the manga, but I quit the anime a long time ago cause well, maybe it's just me, but I feel like it lacks depth. Like, actual depth instead of misplaced determined speeches and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff