confused eek

Gracious Sophomore

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? Any Naruto Movie
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? Gakuen Alice
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? None I've Seen. Yet.
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen? Popular? Naruto Shippuden?
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? Code Geass. TT^TT
Which anime were better as a manga? Gakuen Alice and Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? Naruto Shippuden and Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Shugo Chara. xD
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they? Hiiro no Kakera. When the main character walked into the bath with the guys half naked. 8DD
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? Best Romantic? Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and/or Full Moon wo Sagashite. Worst? Hmm... Shugo Chara. =3= IKUTOOO. emotion_donotwant
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? manga.
Which anime has the worst/best/most mangled/etc dub/sub/raw? Hmm.. well, almost all dubs suck.
Which anime quotes do you like? What are they? BELIEVE IT. - Naruto Uzamaki.
Which anime are you currently watching? Naruto Shippuden, Hiiro no Kakera
What is your favorite anime genre? Romance/Shoujo. 8D
Subtitles or Dubbing? SUBTITLES OMG.

Magnetic Paladin

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conversationalist 100
~My favorite anime~

Clannad

~Funniest anime~

Ouran High School Host Club

~Saddest anime~

Clannad

~Anime that made me cry~

Clannad

~Anime that I want to see in live action~

Black Butler

~Anime I am currently watching~

Code Geass
Natsume Yuujinchou San
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Death Note
Blood +
Higurashi When They Cry

~Which I prefer: sub or dub~

It depends. I watch the first episode in dub first. If I don't like it, I watch it in sub.

~Anime that's better in manga~

Pandora Hearts

~The anime that I want to be in real life~

Ouran High School Host Club

~What I prefer: anime or manga~

Manga

Familiar Poster

(yeah i know page stretching. But i wanna get it done)
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc?
summer wars or girl who leap through time
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
hell girl
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
when they cry
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen?
Obscure : haibane renmei, Oldest: slayers, pop: bleach / Naruto, newest: sword art online
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
Baccano !
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa?
fruit basket
Which anime do you want to see as a live action?
kanon 06
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in?
clannad
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they?
clannad :

Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
worst: fruits basket best : kanon 06 / clannad
Which do you prefer, anime or manga?
anime
Which anime has the worst/best/most mangled/etc dub/sub/raw?
4kids
Which anime quotes do you like? What are they?
all that and a toilet ............
Which anime are you currently watching?
baccano / sword art online
What is your favorite anime genre?
supernatural
Subtitles or Dubbing?
sub ..... but now and then dub

Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

arrow Fushigi Yugi whee

Which anime is the funniest/saddest?

arrow Bokura Ga Ita crying crying

arrow I'd rather not watch it if there is any

arrow Maid-sama heart

arrow Code Geass

Which anime were better as a manga?

arrow Kaichou wa Maid-Sama

arrow Kaichou wa Maid-Sama

arrow Fushigi Yugi crying

Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic ending?

arrow Bokura Ga Ita

arrow For quality, I'd choose Anime, but for heartfelt story, I'd go for Manga

arrow Can't mention any 'cause there's too many

arrow Check my page if you want to see my very long list sweatdrop

arrow Shoujo, Romance, Adventure, Drama

Subtitles or Dubbing?

arrow Depends actually
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? A three way tie between Clannad, Kimi ni Todoke, and Toradora! Romance addict.. sweatdrop redface

Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? To me, Naruto... But I'm not a big action fan, and I know everyone likes different things, so I don't lose sleep over it's existence or anything like that. Whatever floats your boat! blaugh

Which anime is the most newest anime you've seen? Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai! Loved it, lol! Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to watch some newer animes as they come out... 50 hours a week kinda kills your free time.. crying

Which anime made you cry? CLANNAD!!! I bawled so friggin' hard!! I am not afraid to admit that I bawled like a small child during Clannad... That anime literally changed how I looked at a lot of things!

Which anime do you want to see as a live action? I'm REEEAALLY leery of live action adaptations.... I'd rather keep things how they are than take the chance of someone ruining an already amazing anime..

Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Toradora or Kimi ni Todoke... I'm a hopeless romantic... lol!

Which do you prefer, anime or manga? I love both, and both of them have their ups and downs, lol! I honestly couldn't choose

Which anime are you currently watching? I'm currently re-watching Kimi ni Todoke, I just bought all three premium box sets, so I'm loving it! heart heart

What is your favorite anime genre? Romance!! I like some horror too though

Subtitles or Dubbing? Fine with either, as long as the dubbing doesn't take a hack saw to the original...

Hilarious Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
Fairy Tail!

Which anime is the funniest
Ouran Highschool Host Club

Which anime is the saddest
Elfen Lied

Fairy Tail

Kaichou wa maid-sama

Kaichou wa maid-sama

Fairy Tail

Toradora most romantic

anime

"It's hard looking for someone so small. So don't leave my side" by Gajeel Redfox, to Levy. heart

Fairy Tail, Ookami-san, Lucky Star, Angel Beats

Comedy/Romance

Subtitles or Dubbing?
Subs!
my first anime is hunter x hunter

Familiar Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? Series, either rurouni kenshin, bleach, or fairy tail
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? Funniest-Desert Punk
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Over-rated Akira
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen? Newest- Gundam Unicorn
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? Laugh-Desert Punk
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa? Rurouni Kenshin as a Manga Naruto as an anime(watching the fights rules xD)
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? Rurouni Kenshin
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Bleach
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they? Fairy Tail, all of Natsu and/or Gray's fights
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? Flame of Recca, the most romantic ending
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? manga
Which anime has the worst/best/most mangled/etc dub/sub/raw? Naruto or One Piece's dubs..dear god
Which anime quotes do you like? What are they? Rurouni Kenshin..Oro?
Which anime are you currently watching? Hero Tales, Samurai Champloo, and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
What is your favorite anime genre? Action/fantasy
Subtitles or Dubbing? Subtitles
Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? N/A (I've never been able to decide on a favorite)
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? idk/Clannad/none/Shugo Chara
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Everything mainstream/idk/idk
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen? the only hentai i tried/idk/Naruto/Sword Art Online
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? Clannad/none/a lot
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa? I don't read a lot of manga, there's too much anime to keep up with
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? none
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Sword Art Online or Accel World because I would get to live in an anime AND a virtual game world
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they? idk
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? My memory is horrible
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? Anime, though if I had enough time in my life I would read manga just as much
Which anime has the worst/best/most mangled/etc dub/sub/raw? worst dub = almost all | best dub = FMA | worst all = Shaman King(at least as far as I've seen)
Which anime quotes do you like? What are they? I remember hearing some awesome quotes, but my memory sucks
Which anime are you currently watching? Most of the currently airing anime + a couple others
What is your favorite anime genre? ALL(besides Yaoi, but there's always the off chance that one will surprise me, like how Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica made me see new light with the magical girl genre
Subtitles or Dubbing? SUBS
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Over-rated? Probably Pokemon.
Which anime is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen? The most recent one I've been watching is Darker Than Black.
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? Giggle - FLCL
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa? Bleach is better as a manga. FMA the 2003 anime is better as a manga.
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? I honestly think FMA would be interesting,
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Pokemon.
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they? Death note. There's so maanny.
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? Anime, too lazy to read.
Which anime quotes do you like? What are they? I loooveeee and I mean love this quote from Death Note. "There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster"

"Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Everyday we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly."

"The pleasure of a dream is that it's a fantasy, if it ever happens, it was never a dream."

Which anime are you currently watching? Rewatching Death Note.
What is your favorite anime genre? Drama.
Subtitles or Dubbing? Dubbing. I'd rather be able to listen than have to sit and read to know what their saying. If I wanted to read, I'd pick up a manga, not be watching it on a television.

Profitable Gekko

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
please watch and help spread around trying to help my friend http://www.nicovideo.jp.am/watch/sm18541612

Witty Citizen

ppppThe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
            Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
            ppppfunniest - Hetalia. saddest - Puella Magi Madoka Magica. scariest - I've never watched a scary anime... I'd probably have an accident Dx dumbest - Lucky Star. But I love it anyways xD
            ppppover-rated/worst/annoying - Naruto.
            ppppobscure - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The fandom is crazy in Japan, but I've never seen somebody on Gaia talk about it. oldest - Pokemon. newest - Tsuritama.
            ppppcry - Puella Magi Madoka Magica. scream - nothing yet. giggle - Nichijou.
            Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa?
            ppppbetter as a manga - Shugo Chara. better as an anime - Soul Eater. The manga's art style just really got on my nerves.
            ppppHmmm... I don't know.
            ppppHetalia or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
            Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they?
            ppppHetalia. The Nordic episode as a whole <3
            ppppbest - Puella Magi Madoka Magica worst - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Season three gimmmeeeeeee most romantic - I dunno.
            ppppanime.
            ppppSailor Moon (/screams)
            pppp"...So your anger is Chopin?"
            ppppNothing Dx
            ppppComedy.
            Subtitles or Dubbing?
            ppppIt depends on the series.

Shameless Humorist

Which is your favorite movie/OAV/series/etc? Durarara...just love it.
Which anime is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? (that I've seen) Funniest-Hetalia, saddest...Hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora, short but sad, Scariest-don't watch much scary but so far I guess it would be Ghost Hunt? not really scary sweatdrop and dumbest- ...Naruto
Which anime is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? Over-rated-Inuyasha,worst/annoying- dunno I normally don't watch the bad ones past one or 2 episodes so i can't remember the names
Which anime made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? Durarara makes me fangirl squeal. Eden of the east I liked too.
Which anime were better as a manga, and vice versa? If the anime is originally an anime the anime is better, same with manga 9/10 times
Which anime do you want to see as a live action? Eden of the East- hands down.
Which anime/manga do you wish was real/live in? Durarara...I wanna live in that city
Which anime has your favourite scenes? What are they? No favorite.
Which anime has the best/worst/most romantic ending? best ending- eureka seven and Baccano! both felt complete, worst ending- RomeoxJuiliet, most romantic- eureka seven
Which do you prefer, anime or manga? I prefer anime i guess
Which anime has the worst/best/most mangled/etc dub/sub/raw? I listened to elfin lied dub once...terrible
Which anime quotes do you like? What are they? Basically stuff that shizuo from durarara says like "I don't have have much time. It's not that I'm busy, but I'm only willing to give you about two and a half more minutes of my life!" xd
Which anime are you currently watching? Tsuritama
What is your favorite anime genre? A little bit of romance on the side.
Subtitles or Dubbing? Sub

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games