Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favourite anime of all time is Gintama heart And I also really love One Piece 3nodding (you can guess that my favourite genre is shounen)
Subtitles tend to make me focus on the words and miss subtle stuff in the show. o_o; I prefer dubbing.

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Jinsoku Denkou
Subtitles tend to make me focus on the words and miss subtle stuff in the show. o_o; I prefer dubbing.

That happens to me too D: I usually have to rewind a bit if the subs go too fast :X *slow reader*

Distinct Perfectionist

It's quite a hassle to read subtitles but I prefer it rather than hearing it dubbed. I like how seiyuus do their job. 3nodding

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
some of my favorite animes are trigun, naruto ninja , bleach, munto, dbz/gt, Katekyo Hitman reborn,D N Angel,Ouran High school Host club, Lucky Star, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal alchemist, One Piece, and Kekkaishi

Hilarious Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Currently my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. <3 That anime is so awesome & has a amazing storyline. I cried when the little girl, Nina, got turned into a camira. crying

There's this unpopular anime called Red Garden ^_^ Check it out! It's actually pretty cool hehe(:
Gintama made me most Laugh 1#

Angel Beats made me most cry 2#

and School Days made me f*****g Mad .-. Last#

But the Best Animes are these too (for me) : ToraDora and Clannad because they both made me laugh, cry, mad :S

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
The Legend of Basara
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto
Inuyasha (first anime I got into ^_^)

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
I'm currently watching Angel Heart, why don't more people know about this anime? It's a gem.

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
My favorite anime is a lot. I have more to go with my anime list. I hate sad animes because it makes me cry!
My fav anime are............... lots!! i cant just pick one cuz i love all!! butttttttt here i would like to mention:
DEATH NOTE!! rocks!!

1,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
same here i luv all of those 2 ^^ if u had 2 choose between 2 anime shows outta of all the animes u jux named witch 2 do u think r the best? biggrin
kandyrox1
some of my favorite animes are trigun, naruto ninja , bleach, munto, dbz/gt, Katekyo Hitman reborn,D N Angel,Ouran High school Host club, Lucky Star, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal alchemist, One Piece, and Kekkaishi

1,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
i no rite who'z ur fav. character? mine is L and light ^^
cute pinkangel98
My fav anime are............... lots!! i cant just pick one cuz i love all!! butttttttt here i would like to mention:
DEATH NOTE!! rocks!!

Blessed Sex Symbol

My favorite anime is for the moment Another or Hetalia. Worst is I have no idea ._____. Just anything...nyeh ; ____; I tend to prefer either horror with lots of death, gore, and suspension, as well as something freakishly adorable sweatdrop
My favourite anime of all time is Death Note.
The anime that's brought to me to tears is Naruto.
The genre I like a lot is mystery.
I also like Gosick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas