Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH OH OH!!! Can I say Vic Mignogna? I'd like a plushie of him and ive seen one... I just cant find the pic of it right now. sad
Death Effects
DemonicTonyFU
Death Effects
LuvdaLord4eva
Death Effects
I can't decide between Byakuya or Azien from Bleach, Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, Kaname from Vampire Knight, and L from Death Note. gonk They should make a cross over of all of them. cool I'd buy like 7,000 of them and curl up with them in my room. That'd be epic.

Azien is so hot for a bad guy. redface

Ikr? And Byakuya's so hot for a coldhearted guy, too.

Naw! Byakuya has a heart... you can see it in his chlidhood... so something must have happened so he became cold and trying to avoid showing emotion. emo

He's been coldhearted since Hisana died. He just needs a hug form Senbonzakura, or Sode No Shirayuki

So you will admit he has a heart then right? 3nodding

LuvdaLord4eva's Husband

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ninja
2 Help my honey

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
Blackrose2015
I dont need to die just to get a plushie of anything. I just get a job and buy the plushie myself. Like all normal people would do. Thats why I have all the plushies that I wanted including Miku, Evangelion, and Strike Witches plushies. Stupid people would die to get something that would only take you like 2 months or so buy.

Just an expression. Like "I'm dying to meet him." sweatdrop

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
DemonicTonyFU
Death Effects
DemonicTonyFU
Death Effects
LuvdaLord4eva
Death Effects
I can't decide between Byakuya or Azien from Bleach, Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, Kaname from Vampire Knight, and L from Death Note. gonk They should make a cross over of all of them. cool I'd buy like 7,000 of them and curl up with them in my room. That'd be epic.

Azien is so hot for a bad guy. redface

Ikr? And Byakuya's so hot for a coldhearted guy, too.

Naw! Byakuya has a heart... you can see it in his chlidhood... so something must have happened so he became cold and trying to avoid showing emotion. emo

He's been coldhearted since Hisana died. He just needs a hug form Senbonzakura, or Sode No Shirayuki

So you will admit he has a heart then right? 3nodding

ouo
Byakuya has a heart.

Beloved Noob

Gaara. But I got him for Christmas (THANK YOU, UNCLE KEEF!XD), so my next one would be......

........Grimmjow. Oh yeah.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LuvdaLord4eva
Blackrose2015
I dont need to die just to get a plushie of anything. I just get a job and buy the plushie myself. Like all normal people would do. Thats why I have all the plushies that I wanted including Miku, Evangelion, and Strike Witches plushies. Stupid people would die to get something that would only take you like 2 months or so buy.

Just an expression. Like "I'm dying to meet him." sweatdrop

Then it should have been reworded like so. Made it really confusing. But anyways, "dying to buy a plushy" is stupid. Just get a job and buy it like normal people.
Omg, Chii from Chobits!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces