Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shmanglez
Taruto Chan
The worst is probably Tsuzuki Asato from Yami no Matsuei x3;; Hijiri's expression is priceless xd

Tsuzuki's cooking made someone go into a coma in the manga xp He's really bad

eek

best: yuuhi from Ayashi no Ceres. i dunno about worst.. there were a few ;p

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Worst: Akane

Best: Yuhi from Ceres.
~Morgan le Faye~
Miaka Yuuki is the WORST. Hands down

You've seen her in the episodes? Boy... makes mine look edible.
Shuichi from Gravitation is the worst cook.
Eiri Yuki from Gravitation is at least decent.
Yuhi from Ceres is the best (watch those chopsticks fly, baby!), while Tsuzuki, Akane, and Kaoru probably have a three-way tie for the worst. sweatdrop
id have 2 go w/ Ryoko from tenchi Muyo
horrible cook sweatdrop 3nodding
The worst would be Xelloss from Slayers his dishes are so nasty.
How would we know??? we can't taste the food
Sasami and Sakura for the best.

Ayeka for worst.
Best: That one girl in Tenchi Muyo [actually, shes the ONLY one that could cook out of all the girls that lives in that household x.x]..like I said before I confuse who's who, so I dono their names sweatdrop XD

Worst: Akane from Ranma 1/2..ahah Miaka too! Wonder who's worst o.o;;
The best cook: Sasami (Tenchi Muyo)
The worst cook: Akane Tendo (Ranma 1/2)
Cyanna
Misato from NGE is pretty bad.

She can't even cook ramen.

Not to mention she can't come up with good food combos after it's cooked by someone else. "Slop some of this stuff on this stuff."
Best cook: Mahoro from "Mahoromatic" Everyone loves her cooking. And the teacher always shows up at the house just to eat her cooking (and get a free meal too i guess.)
Worst cook: C-Ko from "Project A-Ko" Her cooking can cause serious fire related problems.
Best: Sasami (Tenchi Myou), Shia (Pita-Ten), Naruto (Naruto), Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew), Sanji (One Piece), Kenshin (Ruroini Kenshin/Samurai X), Rabi En Rose/Usada (Di Gi Charat), Lida (Sailor Moon), Chio-chan (AzuManga), Brock (Poke’mon), Shinobou (Love Hina), Kagome (Inuyasha), Misaki (Angelic Layer)

Worst: Akane Tendo (Ranma ½), Sana (Kodocha), Misha(Pita-Ten), Ryoko (Tenchi Myou), Serena (Sailor Moon), Saati (A.I. Love You)

Okay, first off,
Ichigo is good at making rice balls.
Rabi En Rose…is good at making natto (I think)
Kagome is good at making ramen (Inuyasha’s obsessed with that stuff, so SOMEBODYS gotta make it.)
Naruto probably better at making ramen than Kagome(seeing as its his favorite food in all)

Misha burns her food a lot (her cooking skills are as good as mine)
Sana once blew up her entire kitchen (its okay, Sana. I’m sure we all have at least once in our lives)
Saati can’t cook at ALL (everything she cooks is made with oil paints…but she trys!)
(thats all who I can think of right now)
akane from ranma 1/2 she sucks hard......

and even though i don't watch the show anymore (did when i was like 4) Sailor jupiter from sailor moon is a great cook

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff