Welcome to Gaia! ::

can't find one at the tongue right now.
but animes that require a lot of reading (subtitles).. and include terms that are hard to understand.. and where if you miss one part, you miss it all.. .. reallyyy boring.. stare
Dragonball, .hack//sign, Witch Hunter Robin
sailormoonnn.... It's ok at the beginning episodes.. but i got bored time by time..
Naruto, vampire hunter D, Wolf's Rain, Rayearth(the OAV)
Yokohama Shopping Log.
(might have gotten the spelling wrong but it was as boring as hell, trying to forget it....)
Witch Hunter Robin- each episode went by slowly and it made me sleepy watching it
WyldSe7en
Dragonball series.

Have a powerful enemy introduced that wants to destroy the world, get your a** beat, power up, destroy everything, lather, rinse, repeat...

couldn't have said it better

not to mention all that they do ALL EPISODE is stand around and grunt. Not my idea of fun at all.
The most boring anime that I have ever watched would have to be Lupin 3 and Metabots
tenchi muyo. i didn't watch all of it, but the stuff i saw i found lame
I don't know about you guys, but if an anime bores me, I simply don't watch it.
Tokyo-kun32
I don't know about you guys, but if an anime bores me, I simply don't watch it.

Go figure--i dont think any of these ppl watch these boring shows. as for me, i really dont get inuyasha. i might have watched it once or twice, and u can say im ignorant if u really have to, but i think the idea of a guy being half human half cat/demon/monster/whatever... is a little strange to me. Plus i cant watch something that involves a girl falling into a well and turining up in a completely different place (that girl looks undoubtably like sailor mars in the sailor moon series *shudders* i hate sailor moon too! pretty lame if u ask me). eek
.Hack//Sign and Case Closed. Case Closed more than .Hack//Sign though sweatdrop
.hack sign, i couldn't stop watching, but it was kinda boring....

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
.hack//sign it was rather boring
I'd say it was Utena....I tried to watch it because a friend liked it but......man.....you'll love it HATE it......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff