Where? ^^

Stores! *(^^) 0.62230671736375 62.2% [ 491 ]
Magazines! (:D) 0.010139416983523 1.0% [ 8 ]
Sites! (^o-) 0.18124207858048 18.1% [ 143 ]
Other! (._.) 0.096324461343473 9.6% [ 76 ]
Anime/Manga Rox!! (;3) 0.089987325728771 9.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 789 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40 41 >

I used to get my manga books from mall's Barn's and Noble and Borders, but since I moved, there's a small anime store not so far from my home. It isn't that big but it's not bad. (Gets my manga 20% off there. o A O; )

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Anyone else care to tell where you buy your anime/manga?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I buy most stuff online. primarily from RightStuf, but sometimes from Amazon, and used manga I sometimes buy off of ebay (finding people selling manga in lots there is a great way to save money) or alibris. occasionally I get some stuff offline as well. I sometimes buy manga from the local B&N and there's a used music/video/game store in town that usually has a few shelves of anime that sometimes has what I'm looking for, and there's two places out of town I sometimes get anime from, the FYE (which has a decent selection of used anime) in the nearest good mall and the Best Buy near that mall (the nearest one that didn't cut down its anime selection). unfortunately those are a good 40 minutes drive away so I don't get there often.

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I buy my manga and DVD's from Chapters/Indigo/Coles.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well before it closed I bought all my anime from Borders. But now that they're gone, I have to buy it all from Barnes and noble.

As to my anime, I get all my anime from Best Buy.
Anime: from Amazon and F.Y.E.
Manga: I haven't bought mangas in years, but I use to get them from Borders, Books-A-Million and Amazon.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Usually from ebay, but as there is a anime expo next weekend ill probably buy more then biggrin .

2,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
most of the times i buy from ebay
or random stores that have manga.
I typically buy my manga at Barnes and Nobels, occasionally Haistings since it's near my house. I used to go to Boarders too until it went out of business.

I only own two animes, one was a gift the other I got at a con and I plan on still getting them from cons or Haistings against becuase they're cheeper there

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I buy most stuff online. primarily from RightStuf, but sometimes from Amazon, and used manga I sometimes buy off of ebay (finding people selling manga in lots there is a great way to save money) or alibris. occasionally I get some stuff offline as well. I sometimes buy manga from the local B&N and there's a used music/video/game store in town that usually has a few shelves of anime that sometimes has what I'm looking for, and there's two places out of town I sometimes get anime from, the FYE (which has a decent selection of used anime) in the nearest good mall and the Best Buy near that mall (the nearest one that didn't cut down its anime selection). unfortunately those are a good 40 minutes drive away so I don't get there often.

I do the same, except we don't have Borders or FYE up here in Alaska. <3 Rightstuf & Best Buy.
~I used to buy my manga at Borders but they closed so we have no bookstore where I live anymore. emo As for anime, I get it off amazon; And I'll start getting my manga there too.~

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
99% of the time from the Chapters website (because they always suck at stocking when I'm in the city) but there's also a used books store about two hours away that can have some real gems. It's called Pages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff