• Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
**Please don't quote my messages when I use this forumset.**
User Image
[ G a i a O n l i n e ' s O f f i c i a l ]
User Image
[ A n d V o n g o l a P r i m o . ]

User Image/User Imagesays:
Anime comes from RightStuf. Used to come from Amazing Stories, but I no longer live in Saskatoon, so I can't shop from there anymore. Manga comes from any bookstore I can find that sells the titles I'm interested in. Out here, it's Chapters.

Tsu has claims on:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A/M/C's most rabid, obsessive, and possessive Tsunayoshi Sawada fantard.
Kit has claimed Tsunayoshi Sawada. Kit literally loves Tsunayoshi. Hands off, bitches.

[ℒeader and Founder of Gaia's Official Vongola Famiglia.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lover

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Now those are some nice prices eek
Oh Perilous World

Do. ********. Want. User Image

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Yessss =w=

Dangerous Lover

Goddess_of_Silver_Wolves
Oh Perilous World

♥ ♥ I knew you'd find this post. I'm going to buy his skull shirt too. Danzig apparently was a fan of C.H. ;D

Demonic Hero

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
------------------------------
My face will be the last thing you see
You better mark my words I come with no regards for anyone
This time you bow to me my lord
------------------------------

I buy my manga from Barnes and Noble.
Anime box sets, DVDs from...where ever they are sold.

Stuff like keychains, plushies, figures, etc, from this one anime store here at the mall or on eBay.

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Oh Perilous World
Goddess_of_Silver_Wolves
Oh Perilous World

♥ ♥ I knew you'd find this post. I'm going to buy his skull shirt too. Danzig apparently was a fan of C.H. ;D

Hey, so i heard people are calling you Cerca? O.o, anyways ^^, hows your day (:, I have a sh*t ton of homework this week T-T, soo shaaadddd manggg,, shooo shaadd

Dangerous Lover

Chewyness
Oh Perilous World
Goddess_of_Silver_Wolves
Oh Perilous World

Hey, so i heard people are calling you Cerca? O.o, anyways ^^, hows your day (:, I have a sh*t ton of homework this week T-T, soo shaaadddd manggg,, shooo shaadd

♥ ♥ Hello Chewy. Yes, that's my name. It's been that for a long, LONG time, way before I joined Gaia (when it first opened.) :3

That sucks. I don't have the money to go to school yet, but I do work. /feet are killing her Dx
In Australia and New Zealand i bought it from a place called borders

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Oh Perilous World
Chewyness
Oh Perilous World
Goddess_of_Silver_Wolves
Oh Perilous World

♥ ♥ Hello Chewy. Yes, that's my name. It's been that for a long, LONG time, way before I joined Gaia (when it first opened.) :3

That sucks. I don't have the money to go to school yet, but I do work. /feet are killing her Dx

mmm, i see ^^, well I learned something today haha! ooo, i guess its all good then? ;D, Your sig(s) always catches my eye (:, i always see a girl with blue hair and i'm like, oh yea, thats her, the girl who likes Shinji from Bleach haha ^^, yup, so I guess its ok if I call you Cerca then? =w=!
Oh Perilous World
Goddess_of_Silver_Wolves
Oh Perilous World

I'm gonna try and top you by buying Leiji Matsumoto himself. *cries b/c that's never gonna happen*

If he has an art book I'm totally stealing borrowing money from my parents to buy it. You know, I never really tried to look for one. I should though.

Dangerous Lover

Chewyness
Oh Perilous World
Chewyness
Oh Perilous World
Goddess_of_Silver_Wolves
Oh Perilous World

mmm, i see ^^, well I learned something today haha! ooo, i guess its all good then? ;D, Your sig(s) always catches my eye (:, i always see a girl with blue hair and i'm like, oh yea, thats her, the girl who likes Shinji from Bleach haha ^^, yup, so I guess its ok if I call you Cerca then? =w=!

♥ ♥ Yes, it's all good. Really? Is it because it's always FAAABULOOOUSS? xD

Shinji is probably the weirdest character I've ever fandork'd over. And yes, you may!

Silver: /snicker Don't even try, girlfriend. talk2hand

Conservative Genius

User Image
═══════════════════════════════

I buy wherever I can find the stuff honestly.
Usually a convention though since I don't go seeking this stuff out like that.

Recently, I've gotten into using Rightstuf for my anime though. That's about it.
I haven't bought a manga in.......4 years? Sounds about right
I have a subscription to Shonen Jump though so I didn't really see the need to go out and buy manga like that.
I will buy some soon though since well....I want things.

I don't buy figurines and such. I have no place to put them where they won't get destroyed.
My room is already cluttered as it is and I have very destructive cousins that somehow find the places where I keep these types of things hidden.

═══════════════════════════════
Oh, I'm so afraid to make that first move
Just a touch and we could cross the line
Every time she's near, I wanna never let her go
Confess to her what my heart knows
Hold her close
Oh Perilous World
Chewyness
Oh Perilous World
Chewyness
Oh Perilous World

♥ ♥ Yes, it's all good. Really? Is it because it's always FAAABULOOOUSS? xD

Shinji is probably the weirdest character I've ever fandork'd over. And yes, you may!

Silver: /snicker Don't even try, girlfriend. talk2hand

I'm not allowed to buy an artbook? B-b-b-b-but..... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas