Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Sailormoon! xd
Aawwww Sailor Moon.
Getting up to watch it every Saturday morning when I was a kid what great memories~
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Then Dragonball
My first anime was Fruits Basket. I had just joined a fun student society at university (not a preppy one where everyone wears a suit and you have to do silly things to get in, but a nice and more "alternative" one where everyone is accepted and there aren't many rules) and we were on introduction camp, waiting ENDLESSLY for our turn to go on a "ghost hunt", so at first we were really grouchy that it was taking so long, but then we decided to just relax and talk and chill around, and some kids started talking about creepy and violent anime series, and then this girl said to me: "They're talking about really violent series, but not all anime is like that. I know just the anime for you: one that will make you happy."

The girl had only just met me, but still she had found the perfect anime for me. When I got back from camp, I started to watch it. After the first episode, I thought "Okay… this is kind of fun, but a bit childish…". After the second episode, I was hooked. There were times, though, when I was in tears, wondering what on earth she had meant with "this anime will make you happy". But it did.

I love how Fruits Basket has a little bit of everything: funny parts, happy parts, sad parts, cute and childish parts, mature and deep philosophical parts, even creepy parts now and then. I also like how it has a positive message, and wonderful characters, especially the male ones!

I'm in the middle of the manga and I love that too, perhaps even more than the anime biggrin .

Or wait… my FIRST anime? Is Totally Spies an anime, because I did watch that when I was little...
Hm....

Well, as a kid, I probably watched anime and I didn't even know it...

So, probably Pokemon as my first, but my first REAL anime was Shingeki no Kyojiin, or Attack on Titan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My best friend had me come over and introduced me to Sailor Moon.
My brothers had shown me something else, but I can't seem to remember it at all.
The first "anime" i watched was panty and stocking with garterbelt (i don't think it counts but whatever) and i was all like "OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS AWESOME" lol

Quotable Member

My first anime was Akira, whenever i think about it , its gives me a sense of nostalgia. It lead me into Evangelion and other apocalyptic and post apocalyptic anime. I do watch other genres like shoujo, and a bit of comedy like No Game No Life but I like anime with a darker tone to it.

Magical Noob

holy cow i have watched so many animes that i dont remember them all.
but the one i remember the most was D.Gray Man
I watched every episode like 10x when i was in middle school. and i was always drawing lavi or allen and chara's from KHR

i was a dweeb back then ... but now i am an even bigger dweeb //orz

Hilarious Genius

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Yuyu hakusho heart

Hilarious Genius

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
u-shet
holy cow i have watched so many animes that i dont remember them all.
but the one i remember the most was D.Gray Man
I watched every episode like 10x when i was in middle school. and i was always drawing lavi or allen and chara's from KHR

i was a dweeb back then ... but now i am an even bigger dweeb //orz

hahaha i like d gray man but the manga is not finished crying
Ninja Scroll, then Vampire Hunter D. Later got into a lot of the Toonami anime like Yuyu hagusho DBZ Cowboy bebop. Gundam wing. Inyuyasha samurai x and others. Some of my favorites I watched on Netflix and the internet or DVD are blood. hellsing. Death note. Macros frontier. Trigun. Chobits. Ah my godless. Ghost in a shell. Berserk. And Samurai champloo. All time faces being. Death note. Yuyu hagusho. Ah my godess. And macross frontier.
My first manga was Black Bird biggrin and I was instantly hooked on manga.
my first anime was black butler smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces