Welcome to Gaia! ::

My first one was Avatar if that counts. Later on Netflix I saw Roasrio to Vampire and that kind of scared me but I moved on to watch Dance in the Vampire Bund and I loved the plot and design of that show. What really got me into anime happened after that when I went to a con. Kinda backwards I know. But when I saw so many cool things there I knew I wanted to watch anime. I started off with Soul Eater and now I'm a bit obsessed. 😅
My first Anime was Princess Tutu. I was four years old and don't remember much. The first one I really remember was Inuyasha. Still Love Inuyasha today. whee

Distinct Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
A friend of mine introduced me to Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Rave Master, Rurouni Kenshin, Wolf Rain, and Yu-Gi-Oh all in the same day. I was officially hooked.
My first anime was Pokemon & Sailor Moon..... I then started to watch Dragon Ball Z & Yugioh cool
Please add me as a friend heart heart heart

Fashionable Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My first anime was cowboy bebop, pokemon and digimon when i was 6 whee
Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon
I'm 99% sure it was Sailor Moon. I used to watch it every day and wanted to be a Sailor Scout lol. It could possibly been Cardcaptors, but I think that was on tv after Sailor Moon so, yeahhh idk
My First was Gantz, I loved it and watched many since then but Gantz will always hold a special place for me

Blessed Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I think my first anime was Digimon Frontier, though I first saw Spirited Away around the same time. My (at the time soon-to-be) best friend introduced me to anime other than that!
My first one was DBZ but I thought it was a cartoon so my first one I knew was an anime was SAO heart
Mine Yu-Gi-Oh sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces