Welcome to Gaia! ::

I watch Roni Kenshin(sorry for the spelling redface )just a few years ago... but I never go it, did samuri(again sorry for the spelling)X come before or after Roni Kenshi?I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying
pokemon and digimon were the very first ones i ever watched! xd
i saw them when i was 9
First anime watched: sailor moon, then dbz. i havent watched either in a really really long time.
DBz was ma first!! smile and i still like it !!! biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.lol!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
how did I get into anime? well I guess it is all my fault^^
Lady_Aya
I watch Roni Kenshin(sorry for the spelling redface )just a few years ago... but I never go it, did samuri(again sorry for the spelling)X come before or after Roni Kenshi?I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying
The videos Samurai X came out before Rurouni Kenshin, however they were based on Rurouni Kenshin The manga.

In order. of what you should see.

Samurai X Trust, and Betrayal.

Rurouni Kenshin The series.

Samurai X The movie. aka The motion piture

Then finaly Samurai X Reflections.

not that i saw it in order mind you.
hmmm.... sweatdrop

Anxious Smoker

as to say pokemon, opened up the door to japeness animation. after that i belive came rournine warriors.(samruai troopers)then dbz but it didn't last. then errrr inuyasha? or hu hu hakusho can't remember. also rourine kenshin. vampire hunter d blood lust might have been my first more so dark side gift. i just keep getting into more and more anime. hellsing(has nothing to do with van hellsing mind u.^_^) van hellsing the london assingment, ghost in the shell, gundam wing...sorry this list could go on for ever best stop now. l_~

Anxious Smoker

oh yeah! i watched digimon too, hehe might as well add it to my lage list. blaugh
my first was Speed Racer xp i sadly still watch it sweatdrop
The first animes I watched were Grendizer and Captain Harlock, when I was around 4 years old. whee
My first anime was one called Akazukin Cha Cha (i'm not sure spelling.) But the first series to spark my interest was Digimon ^_^

Even today I think the first few seasons are awsome! ^_^ Just a few weeks ago there was a marathon of the older digimon episodes that I watched biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

My first was DBZ ,then R. Kenshin,then Yu YU Hakusho.DBZ is the greatest cartoon i ever saw! Damn i love that cartoon*turns on TV and watches DBZ*
mm... Dragon Ball or Doraemon...? i don't remember. maybe sailor moon sweatdrop domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games