Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't really remember which one it was .... eighther Poke'mon or Sailor Moon. I remember that I loved the show Salior Moon. Me and my friends would pretend we were them(embaresing redface ) I didn't know they were really Anime so my first would have to be... Inu Yasha!(still my fav) DIE KIKYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first anime ever was Sailor Moon. I didn't know it was anime until my friend said "Ashes, isn't this anime cool?!" I would have never gotten into anime if it wasn't for her. :is grateful: I mean, people say it's a kid show now-a-days, but I still like it!

Go Sailor Venus! XD
dear gosh, I think it was pokemon... but I didn't really know that It was anime at the time. The one that got me hooked was Chobits and Inuyasha, and now I love it! heart
Mine was Sailor Moon when I was like 4. Hahahaha! Then it was poke'mon in first grade. Then it was Inuyasha in second grade.
Does anyone else here detest kikyo?
As said by others Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched. Although, I didn't know it was an anime. The old eposides I loved, and I watched over and over. I even had two Sailor Moon dolls! >_>:
The first anime that sparked an interest to me wad Inuyasha. When i heard what it was about, I decided to try it and it was great. The fighting is awesome too.
My first animes were G-Force or Battle of the Planets smile They were all hashed up though for us westerners so my first 'proper' anime was Laputa smile
That was always on TV over here a easter or christmas time smile

And yeah, I hate Kikyo!! She should leave Inu Yasha alone and let kagome have a chance, afterall she is her reincarnated soul!
i would say either pokemon or cardcaptors was my first sry but it was a long time ago and they seem to be kidish anime now... sweatdrop

Chatty Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'd hafta say that The first anime I ever saw was Sailor moon. I really liked it when I was little but then Serena's whinning got annoying...so yeah Sailor Moon
Lushita
My first animes were G-Force or Battle of the Planets smile They were all hashed up though for us westerners so my first 'proper' anime was Laputa smile
That was always on TV over here a easter or christmas time smile

And yeah, I hate Kikyo!! She should leave Inu Yasha alone and let kagome have a chance, afterall she is her reincarnated soul!

THANK YOU!!! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!! DIE KIKYO! xd *pushes kikyo off a cliff and into sharp rocks* I IS HAPPY NOW! biggrin
my first anime was probably dbz or Yu-Gi-Oh! or InuYasha, I think it was Yu-Gi-Oh! though
Rurouni Kenshin About 3 yrs ago. Unless you count Transformers, Thunder cats, And all them classic 80's Toons.

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Champion 300
mine was sonic the hedhehog, but i didn't know it was anime at the time, then i watched sailormoon, still didn't know. i didn't know i was watching anime until pokemon, and digimon.
I have to say pokemon... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces