Welcome to Gaia! ::

The first anime I ever saw was Fist of the North Star. I had never seen anything like it before at that time and thought it was very cool. it's still one of my favs.
Mine was Sailor Moon. I loved that show so much. Then later, my brother and I got into the Pokemon craze. sweatdrop God, I'm glad I'm over that. Then I fell out of Anime for a while. *NO!* gonk

But now I'm back. I got into Ceres or Ayashi no Ceres from my best friend and then branched off to Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, Demon Diary (which is a Manga only...I think) and others. Now, my favorite is Cowboy Bebop!

Cowboy Bebop rules! wink I love Spike! He is mmmmmm heart
Now I am into Cowboy Bebop

Wheezing Sex Symbol

DBZ or Pokemon. Possible Zoids... Not sure!
LOL! The first anime that I watched when i was 5or 6 was Sailor moon stressed then itz pokemon hahah!!
My first was Battle Angel the Movie I liked it a lot, but Sailor Moon was what got me into Anime.
The first one I saw and loved was Inuyasha . heart
the frist anime I ever watched was pokemon.
but I never really liked it.
the first anime I liked an watched by choice would be Rurouni kenshin becasue it Rocks!!!
sweatdrop heart biggrin xd ninja
My first was prolly sailor moon unfortunatly but im into it all now blaugh
My very first? I don't remember exactly but I believe it was either Mazinger Z (sp?) or Candy Candy. er... I think I just gave away my age crying
my first anime was dbz. It was and still is my favorite anime
The first anime I ever seen is Hamtaro. 4laugh
Well, like almost everybody in the entire world, my first anime was sailor moon- i started watching it when i was about.. 6 or 7 or something like that. i really liked it then, i guess it was pretty good for a while until they changed the seiyuus and sailor moon started sounding like she had a cold 24/7... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff