Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Hunter

My first was Rozen Maiden. I've grown so much in the anime world since then 3nodding
Sailor Moon was the first anime that I watched; I was 7 at the time, I think. Later on, I watched Rurouni Kenshin, YuYu Hakusho, DBZ, G Gundam, High School of the Dead and Nichijou. I haven't been watching and catching up with anymore animes recently though. Just got back into reading mangas.

Beloved Lover

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
To be honest, I saw pictures of anime and such and I liked it so I started drawing it when I hadn't even watched any yet ^ ^;
I'd have to say I think my first anime was Shugo Chara, because that's what my cousin would put on for me when he babysat me or while I stayed with him... He had loads of anime on his computer and flash drive.
I just went to Sakura-Con this year here in Seattle and it is AH-MAZ-ING. So happy I went. Can't wait till' next year's... Going to cosplay as Konan from Naruto Shippuden in the Akatsuki : D
Oh boy, I'm straying off topic ^ ^;
Ithink it was either DBZ or Sailor Moon. heart Now I have seen 49 to 60 anime, so I really dont remember much about the 1st one I saw. redface
Hi, My first anime was "Entertainment Sports"....................... redface

2,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Sailor Moon!
Ah, childhood.
Later I got introduced to more manga and anime through Fushigi Yuugi and Mermaid Melody, but actually found I didn't like them that much stare Oh cliches and sexism, the banes of shoujo.
lollipopsy
Sailor Moon!
Ah, childhood.
Later I got introduced to more manga and anime through Fushigi Yuugi and Mermaid Melody, but actually found I didn't like them that much stare Oh cliches and sexism, the banes of shoujo.

My first anime was k-on!
The first anime of my best friend was Sailor Moon, too.
I remember the time when she shouted magic spells. xD

Greedy Raider

6,950 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
oh geeze going back a ways my first anime was if i can remember correctly speed racer which is funny cus im nowhere near as old as speed racer
The first anime i have memories of is the old school Speed Racer. But, it was more of a show my older brothers would watch and I would happen to see and sit watch caues it was cartoons. What got me into mainstream anime would have to be Dragon Ball Z. From there I went to Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Lupin the 3rd, Gundam Wing and many others. My favorite of all time has to be Yu Yu Hakusho followed by Fighting Spirit. I liked Big O up until the ending. Kind of ruined it for me.
I honestly can't remember my first anime. Speed Racer maybe?
I don't know, it was something that got me interested. xD
my first anime was either pokemon, digimon or sailor moon. Can't really remember :/

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
My First Anime Was Vampire Knight.
In 7th Grade.

Fashionable Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
it had to be
Ranma1/2
That was a bad a** anime
User Image
I think my first anime was yugiOh.

Ruthless Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
My first anime and manga was Inuyasha, about 14 years ago. I still watch it almost every day.... heart
At some point I started losing interest in anime until I found Death Note. it was only like a year

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff