Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ouran High School Host Club (: looove that one
My first anime was Pokemon whee When I was a kid I used to watch it every day *good times* 3nodding After that I think I watched Digimon ( I probably watched more animes, but at that time I didn't know that it was called anime.. sweatdrop ) My first manga (I think) was Love Hina, and then I found out there was an anime of it so I watched all the episodes. I would say Love Hina is my real first anime since I didn't even know what anime was before x) and later I watched Sailor Moon. (maybe wierd that I watched Love Hina before Sailor Moon.. oh well. xD )

Fashionable Raider

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I watched Pokemon when I was a kid...

Then I watched Digimon...

Then I watched Naruto Which is my all time FAVORITE!!!! rofl rofl
I hope Naruto falls in love with Hinata in the end, And I was so angry with him when she almost died trying to express her love for him and he didnt say a word to her after that fight!!! I mean OMG Naruto That is Horrible!!!!

Fashionable Raider

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kagomee Higurashi
My first anime was Pokemon whee When I was a kid I used to watch it every day *good times* 3nodding After that I think I watched Digimon ( I probably watched more animes, but at that time I didn't know that it was called anime.. sweatdrop ) My first manga (I think) was Love Hina, and then I found out there was an anime of it so I watched all the episodes. I would say Love Hina is my real first anime since I didn't even know what anime was before x) and later I watched Sailor Moon. (maybe wierd that I watched Love Hina before Sailor Moon.. oh well. xD )

Oh yeah I watched Sailor Moon too... xp
Darc_Hiro
Kagomee Higurashi

Cool 4laugh I'v watched all the episodes x )

Fashionable Raider

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kagomee Higurashi
Darc_Hiro
Kagomee Higurashi

Cool 4laugh I'v watched all the episodes x )

Yeah.. i didnt do that lol sweatdrop
My first anime was Sailor Moon (my mom watched it with me from the time she was pregnant with me until I was about 6), and then it was several Dragon Ball or Gundam series haha Gotta love the classics!
Its a tie between sailor moon, pokemon and DBZ and Zoids
Kony 2012!!!

5,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
my first anime was "full metal alchemist" xd i loved it heart ,and also the opening was perfect.i really like it.
i watched some other ones before but i didn't know they were anime.like "daddy long legs " and...
My first anime was Darker than Black, then I moved on to reading manga instead.

Conservative Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
First anime was pokemon. Then Yu-Gi-Oh! First Manga was Fullmetal Alchemist then Fruits Basket.

Versatile Genius

5,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Sailor Moon or Pokemon, like most people.

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
I don't remember what my exact first anime was. It was either Ronin Warriors, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, or Gundam Wing. It's been a while so I can't say which one for sure.
i remeber that my first anime was case closed/ detective conan. But I know last year what really sparked my interest in anime was fullmetal alchemist. After that I became obsessed with anime and watched whatever I could find. I still do. Just not as much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff