Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I feel like when I watch TV that I find myself watching the same sorts of things.
But when I watch anime I feel practically bipolar razz
For Example:
One of my favorite animes is CLANNAD and CLANAD After Story because it was an amazing plot and made me cry bullets.
But I also love the Higurashi Series...because of all the blood and torture *Smiles evily*
Another awesome anime is Place to Place! I can't help but gush at how freaking cute Tsumiki and Io's relationship is!
But on the other hand, I absolutely loved the anime Dangan Ronpa. I never saw a thing coming. I watched the 13 episode series in like one sitting. *Looks down slightly ashamed*
You seem my bipolarness!
Share your interests! You may even find some animes you want to watch or learn more about!
if theres hot anime guys, i will watch it.

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I really like bitter or depressed MCs [Watamote, Yahari Ore, etc.], I like the genre Slice of Life and Comedy (tsukkomi all the way, no matter how ridiculous) [Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Kimi to Boku], and sometimes shounen [Bleach, Blue Exorcist]
I hope to find more anime with bitter MCs because there isn't enough.

Friendly Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is someone bipolar for watching a action movie and then a horror one?
No, stop trying to make things out to be what they aren't.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Ristcata
if theres hot anime guys, i will watch it.

That definitely helps smile

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Colonel Gabrielle
I really like bitter or depressed MCs [Watamote, Yahari Ore, etc.], I like the genre Slice of Life and Comedy (tsukkomi all the way, no matter how ridiculous) [Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Kimi to Boku], and sometimes shounen [Bleach, Blue Exorcist]

That's really interesting smile My boyfriends said he started watching Blue Exorcist and it's pretty good so I was going to try to start it too

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
Colonel Gabrielle

That's really interesting smile My boyfriends said he started watching Blue Exorcist and it's pretty good so I was going to try to start it too

Definitely yes. Oh my Zeus so much yes on Blue Exorcist Yes.

Devoted Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
i like watching a romantic comedy anime because its half funny and half love

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I like stuff. Stuff like Punpun. Stuff like Everyday Monster Girl. Stuff like Centaur's Worries. Stuff like Kill la Kill.

I don't really have much of a defining genre
Not horror. I'm a baby. Very easily startled.

I like sports most. Action/fantasy along the lines of KLK and KNK next. Then probably harem comedies or cute slice of life.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
      User Image

User Image

User Image ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅ ┅┅

'cause i wanna be { sweet } || but i wanna be w i l d || if i wanna find my own style
      so, i make a m i s t a k e, then i do it { again } || but do it the best way that i can

I love animes that squeeze a bunch of genres in!
                              Animes such as Inuyasha.
                              Which had action, adventure, comedy, drama & romance all rolled into one.
                              It's exciting and I watched all of the episodes.

I also like animes like Fruits Basket & Ouran High School Host club which was mostly comedy but mixed in tear jerking moments (more so in Fruits Basket) and a bit of romance.
xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
I feel like when I watch TV that I find myself watching the same sorts of things.
But when I watch anime I feel practically bipolar razz
For Example:
One of my favorite animes is CLANNAD and CLANAD After Story because it was an amazing plot and made me cry bullets.
But I also love the Higurashi Series...because of all the blood and torture *Smiles evily*
Another awesome anime is Place to Place! I can't help but gush at how freaking cute Tsumiki and Io's relationship is!
But on the other hand, I absolutely loved the anime Dangan Ronpa. I never saw a thing coming. I watched the 13 episode series in like one sitting. *Looks down slightly ashamed*
You seem my bipolarness!
Share your interests! You may even find some animes you want to watch or learn more about!

ATTACK ON TITAN
ATTACK ON TITAN
ATTACK ON ******** TITAN BABYYYYY;
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
      User Image

User Image

'cause i wanna be { sweet } || but i wanna be w i l d || if i wanna find my own style
      so, i make a m i s t a k e, then i do it { again } || but do it the best way that i can

Animes such as Inuyasha.

always thought that s**t was for girls

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
      User Image

User Image

Animes such as Inuyasha.

I also like animes like Fruits Basket & Ouran High School Host club which was mostly comedy but mixed in tear jerking moments (more so in Fruits Basket) and a bit of romance.

I loved the Fruits Basket manga and OHSHC was awesome!
BL, teacher/student, romantic...etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces