Welcome to Gaia! ::

Archangel Apocalypse Z
Mine is Brook's flashback from One Piece when he sang Bink's Sake while his crew died.[/quote
oh that scene ******** me up.
Kuwabara_reiken
Archangel Apocalypse Z
Mine is Brook's flashback from One Piece when he sang Bink's Sake while his crew died.[/quote
oh that scene ******** me up.

Everyone in Luffy's crew has a sad origin story but none of them have the same feels as Brook's

Magical Star

Electrick Lala
Archangel Apocalypse Z
Electrick Lala
I don't watch enough animes that get that heavy in plot, but I was feeling some type of way when Shikamaru cried over his teacher Asuma dying in Naruto..

Yeah Naruto had some sad death's.

Yeah now that I think about I really felt the feels when Jiraiya died. Naruto has some very dramatic/sad moments.

I cried so hard when Jiraiya died, and then I cried even harder at Naruto's reaction. D;

Firebreathing Duck

6,625 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
1. When Kenshin left Kaoru and the fireflies to go and fight Shishio. It was a heartache to watch them talk and the music but also the animation was just one of the best scenes I have seen ever in that anime/manga. Also it did show the deep bound between the two which also made me love them and the manga all the more.

2.Angel Beats: Yes one of the touching and well strange as it human endings I have seen for some time in anime. It gave a depth of pure emotion a lot of anime have now showed in some time but also the style and well once more animation had a flow to it.

3. Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit: Balsa is perhaps one of the best female canons you will find in any anime/manga. A complex past but also a warrior also one of the few anime females well to be in her 30's a main canon. What made me sad but also a good ending is when Balsa had to say good bye to the prince/boy she had to raise and teach and become a parent too. Chagum adds in a good youthful touch to the story but you get to see him grow up also.

Blessed Bloodsucker

♪♥♪

the last like 6 episodes of hunter x hunter, and probably the next like 15
this counts as all one moment because the past 6 episodes have actually only ebeen like 20 seconds realtime
but
watching gon slowly break down and watching killua watch gon break down is just kidjsfvksdhjfvgh o w

♪♥♪

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you were saying

Shy Cat

8,665 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
The end of Code Geass. After spending most of the series wanting to smack both Lelouch and Suzaku over the head, I still cried like a baby at the end.

Magical Shapeshifter

In magnitude 8...
*SPOLIER ALERT* DONT READ IF YOUR PLANNING ON WATCHING IT
Highlight to read white color text:
When I came to realization the little boy died in the beginning of the anime and he was a ghost through the whole anime helping his older sister have the will to live. His sister was so sad when she found out in the end. I cried like a baby

Wheezing Genius

Graveyard of the Fireflies. I felt like I contracted PTSD after watching that.

I never read blurbs either so I got suckerpunched. "Oh, a Ghibli film, this will cute me out-OH HOLY ****"
Mine is when Jiraiya died >.<

Wealthy Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
**Anime spoilers**
-
-
-
-
Angel Beats! When Iwasawa and Yui "pass away".

Grave of the Fireflies. When Setsuko dies.

Clannad. Whenever the Dango song plays.

Naruto. Haku's story and death. Pretty much whenever "Sadness and Sorrow" plays.

Welcome to the NHK. It's depressing show throughout, but the episode when the suicide pact group meet up and when Misaki gives up on life.

Death Note. When L dies. It was sad for me because he is one of my favorite anime characters and the series took a noticeable drop in quality afterwards.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Any anime death.

Kawaii Transform

Every. Single. Death in Code Geass. Except Shirley's. Hers made me go manic, laughing while crying at the same time.
The ending of Ano Hana. Irk that was just so... tear-gushing-able.
And the ending of OHSHC, where I was just kind of nodding while crying and going, "Yeah, Haruhi, go for him! Bring that butthole back to the school!"

And yeah, the death of Kamina. Quite sad really.
When Light dies in Death Note. I wanted him to survive, live on! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces