Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothing tops Bye Bye Butterfree.

Shy Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
FMA: When Hughes died and when they found Nina was turned into a dog hybrid.

YuGiOh: The ending when Atem goes back to his own world.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Genkai's death.

Naruto: Seeing Naruto getting picked on made me cry cause it hits close to home for me. The fourth hokage's death, seeing his grandson cry made me get hardcore feels.

One Piece: When Bellemere was murdered, I cried so hard. I felt for Nami. There quite a few that made me tear up.

Fushigi Yuugi: Nuriko, Hotohori, Chiriko and Mitsukake's deaths. ;~;

Familiar Shapeshifter

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
That I can remember Madoka Magica: eps 11 crying
When you find out that Homura isn't a b***h but that shes lived the same two weeks of her life over and over again to save the one person she cares about but keeps failing...

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
When Petra from SNK died.

Levykins's Bae

Prodigal Guildsman

14,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Signature Look 250
Kimishima's death in scryed

and Vegeta's sacrifice in dbz (seriously, I'm not sure how my vcr tape of that still survives, I watched that tape over and over.)
Eric Coldfire

Every time i think about that scene it makes me sad until i think about it and Ash released it so that it can hook up with a pink Butterfree, and if he didn't that Butterfree would be in Professor Oak's lab with the rest of the pokemon Ash never uses, which is a lot. Ash dying and Jesse and James releasing Arbok and Wheezing is sadder than Bye Bye Butterfree in my opinion.

Perfect Sweetheart

When Ace from One Piece died.... and ending of every anime... it's so sad when you know it's the last episode crying

Friend

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
i dont know how to do the spoiler alert thing but
SPOILER ALERT

hands down for me it was when kohaku "died" in inuyasha: final act (ya know, right before we found out kikyou actually saved him). i was in shock for a minute, had to pause the episode. the only other time i've had to pause anything for emotional reasons was when i laughed at this one part in elfen lied and i just laughed so hard i couldn't focus on the show at the same time

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
07-ghost and mikage's death

of course, 07-ghost was the only anime that has ever made me cry real tears
When the Sailor Scouts died and left Serena alone to battle Queen Byrel.
When Ace died.. sad
Flashback of Minato (the 4th hokage) and Kushina (Naruto's mom) dying during the nine-tails attack. Or Jaraiya dying. Piccolo dying to Nappa is sad too but he comes back.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
FMA when Hughes died
Eric Coldfire
AMEN
Definately the moment when Menma says goodbye in Episode 11 of Anohana. I was wondering why my friend let me watch it when I just haven't watched Ep. 1-10. Then I realized that she was saying goodbye to me when I left her house. So basically, that's how it came to be my saddest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff