Welcome to Gaia! ::

In this thread we discuss backlogs and what's in yours.

A backlog is a list of shows you are planning to watch but haven't completed yet and are not airing.

For me, I've got two very long series in waiting: Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Gintama.
I'm only about 5 episodes into each and I'm pretty stuck on deciding what's worth staying with.

What about you guys? Maybe I or others can help you sort through your backlog. List what you've got.

Salty Gawker

So much stuff in my backlog. It hurts. lol

I have tons of unfinished mecha shows. Just a few to list:
Dunbine
Vandread
Vifam
Dougram
Madox
Cowboy Bepop
A shitload of UC gundam
IBut I also have LOGH in it as well.
Quote:
Madox
Cowboy Bepop
Gundam Unicorn

If I had to pick any of those to start with, these three would be it. Cowboy Bebop is a masterpiece, watch it, enough said. Unicorn is really good too but also consider seeing Turn-A. Madox is a fun short oldie that's worth the watch too.

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Tsumugi-X-Kotobuki
I can tell you from experience that Gintama is the most awesome, funniest anime there is out there. One minute your excited over an action scene, then you crying mainly tears of joy over drama, but most of the time your laughing your a** off at the comedy.

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Also i have too much in my backlog to seriously even think about. Some i've just given up on.
But one i wish i could really finish is Legend of Condor Warrior

I got too the 2nd season and all of a sudden production values dropped and i could only find chinese dubs. I mean the series was awesome a ******** and i really want to finish it but its almost impossible espically since it extremely hard to find videos of it. I recommend anybody watch it but your gonna be pissed that you can barely finish it.
Kurokage Z
Also i have too much in my backlog to seriously even think about. Some i've just given up on.
But one i wish i could really finish is Legend of Condor Warrior

I got too the 2nd season and all of a sudden production values dropped and i could only find chinese dubs. I mean the series was awesome a ******** and i really want to finish it but its almost impossible espically since it extremely hard to find videos of it. I recommend anybody watch it but your gonna be pissed that you can barely finish it.

Try this.
You will need to make an account here but it's worth it.
Rinne no Lagrange
Eureka Seven
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
Nisemonogatari
Bakuman 2
Kimi ni Todoke 2
Tiger and Bunny

there's actually a lot more, but these are my priorities when I have time since I'm watching the currently airing stuff as well
theocrepsy
Rinne no Lagrange
Eureka Seven
Nisemonogatari
Bakuman 2
Kimi ni Todoke 2
Tiger and Bunny

there's actually a lot more, but these are my priorities when I have time since I'm watching the currently airing stuff as well

I'd say Eureka Seven and Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge are what I'd finish first, but Kimi ni Todoke 2 is a good one too.

I'm assuming you're not watching Eureka Seven Ao because you didn't finish Eureka Seven right? Well there you go, reason enough to finish it right there! You don't want to get left behind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsumugi-X-Kotobuki
theocrepsy
Rinne no Lagrange
Eureka Seven
Nisemonogatari
Bakuman 2
Kimi ni Todoke 2
Tiger and Bunny

I'd say Eureka Seven and Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge are what I'd finish first, but Kimi ni Todoke 2 is a good one too.

I'm assuming you're not watching Eureka Seven Ao because you didn't finish Eureka Seven right? Well there you go, reason enough to finish it right there! You don't want to get left behind.

yup, E7 AO is the reason why E7 moved up in priority xP

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
There's too many to list, so here's this instead:

Viola~

Tama_Mantic

Viola~

I'm sorry, I was too distracted by the fact that the only anime we share score in is Rurouni Kenshin with a 9 out of 10.

I've never seen such low compatibility.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Tsumugi-X-Kotobuki
Tama_Mantic

Viola~

I'm sorry, I was too distracted by the fact that the only anime we share score in is Rurouni Kenshin with a 9 out of 10.

OK...? Is this a problem?

Salty Gawker

Tsumugi-X-Kotobuki
Quote:
Madox
Cowboy Bepop
Gundam Unicorn

If I had to pick any of those to start with, these three would be it. Cowboy Bebop is a masterpiece, watch it, enough said. Unicorn is really good too but also consider seeing Turn-A. Madox is a fun short oldie that's worth the watch too.

You should have quoted me properly emotion_drool

I've seen all the au series, though Im generally annoyed at seeing turn a doing redundant chores now and then. I'm actually just going to finish The movies of Bepop, thought might rematch the tv series.
Tama_Mantic
Tsumugi-X-Kotobuki
Tama_Mantic

Viola~

OK...? Is this a problem?

Well for you it might be, but I have good taste, so I'm okay.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Tsumugi-X-Kotobuki

Well for you it might be, but I have good taste, so I'm okay.
emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces