Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Genius

Anime= Japanese word for "animation". People use the word anime to describe animations or cartoons, from Japan because the word is in Japanese. So technically any animation can be "anime". But if you are refering to specifically Japanese anime, it HAS to be from Japan.
Anime = cartoon.

People who find calling "anime" a "cartoon" insulting are foolish, in my opinion, since they're the same thing. The only difference is that they're from another country. XP
THE MOST NOBLE PERSUIT IN LIFE
Moonlight Real Girl
Anime = cartoon.

People who find calling "anime" a "cartoon" insulting are foolish, in my opinion, since they're the same thing. The only difference is that they're from another country. XP

YOUR A STUPID MONSTER THE DIFFENCE IS GREAT NO AFENCE I JUST THINK PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ANIME ARE FOOLISH
When I wrote this I didnt think it'd be this big of a thing sweatdrop . It makes me happy that it is. heart Though it does hurt that people dont know the meaning of Anime. And I mean the dictionary meaning Etymology: Japanese, animation, short for animEshiyon, from English, a style of animation originating in Japan that is characterized by stark colorful graphics depicting vibrant characters in action-filled plots often with fantastic or futuristic themes.
anime is my anti-drug...it keep me from doing drug
endless-days
anime is my anti-drug...it keep me from doing drug
THATS WHY I DONT DO DRUGS
anime is japanese cartoons....teen titans on the other hand is just anime-style because they wanted it to be a clash of d.c and anime style
slayer--king
Moonlight Real Girl
Anime = cartoon.

YOUR A STUPID MONSTER THE DIFFENCE IS GREAT NO AFENCE I JUST THINK PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ANIME ARE FOOLISH

Its not about understanding anime, its about knowing what the word mean. And stop raping the cap lock button. By the way, your post is reported.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff