Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't have any preference as long as both sides don't spend more than half the time talking and boasting about their abilities.

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
WickedREMY
I'm not too picky about the specifics as long as it looks awesome.

Fluidity. Awesome battle cries. Level-ups from the depths of our souls. XD Kung fu fightin' meleeeee~!! >w<

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I feel like I enjoy battles more when there is actual risk involved. Most anime are predictable. You know all the good guys will make it out alright... There are rarely any unexpected events or plot twists... This could be why I enjoyed Btooom!. There was evidence that not all the characters would live to the end.
How NOT to do a battle: every single one of bleach's battles..

Hilarious Codger

--SELLING VYVANSE--

How to do a battle.

Every single one from Garden of Sinners.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Nougami Tork
--SELLING VYVANSE--

How to do a battle.

Every single one from Garden of Sinners.

yep her battles where definitely awesome well for me the reasoning battles in the umineko series definitely are the best for me haha

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
well in order for it to be a good battle you have to have an underdog go upaginst what appears to be a supior foe, there also has to be drama which uslay is a damsel in destress
I'm not very particular in battles,but it would be amazing if they used weapons but are not entirely dependent on them.I end up thinking that no matter how strong and skilled a person is in battle; the inside is something you need to "protect". If you lose a battle and have to surrender, you are consumed by awful feelings. If you lose a battle and die;; then of course you have protected what you seem to want to protect but you failed to protect yourself. Otherwise, if you have nothing you want to protect; you're just a hollow shell. sweatdrop I prefer battles using brains and magic mixed with mischief and darkness. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff