Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What you think about Bad Animes?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Hey, There are many animes taht are great, but I am here to discuss the bad ones. This is just a place where you can sit at your computer and type away about the bad anime that you have seen...Have Fun!!!
AGC777
Hey, There are many animes taht are great, but I am here to discuss the bad ones. This is just a place where you can sit at your computer and type away about the bad anime that you have seen...Have Fun!!!

yeah there are some bad animes...like THUNDER PRINCE! *(shakes head in disgust*
Why must you bring that up?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh! It make sme sick to my stomach just to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thunder Prince is an amazing anime, fool! Great character development.
Well, it really depends which animé. But like my option, I'd probably switch the channel before I get the plot idea. *shrugs* sweatdrop
TehN00b!1
Thunder Prince is an amazing anime, fool! Great character development.

what teh fook is up with you noob! ThunderPrince sucks my nuts! *pelvic thrust of contempt*
I agree...c'mon Teh Noob...Thnder Prince!!!!!!!!!! It wreaks!!!!!!!!!
Inu Yasha, Astroboy, and Knights of the Zodiac. Ugh, they make me want to VOMIT! xp xp xp
Nekid BLEU
Inu Yasha, Astroboy, and Knights of the Zodiac. Ugh, they make me want to VOMIT! xp xp xp

How dare you insult Knights of the Zodiac! Its the best! I can't get the theme song out of my head!
Knigts of the Zodiac is soooo bad that they had to use a semi-bad song to make it look a little better (And I ran....)
TehN00b!1
Nekid BLEU

How dare you insult Knights of the Zodiac! Its the best! I can't get the theme song out of my head!

I insult it again. stare *VOMIT*
Nekid BLEU

yeah no make fun of yasha! SESSHOMARU IS HOT I"M GONNA MARRY HIM AND MAKE HIM MY SEX SLAVE!
Welll, lets discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! C'mon a kid that can go through puberty at will....What a rip-offf!!!
ViciousBearman
Nekid BLEU

yeah no make fun of yasha! SESSHOMARU IS HOT I"M GONNA MARRY HIM AND MAKE HIM MY SEX SLAVE!

Satan in hell, Inu Yasha was bad even before it started airing in N. America. stare
Nekid BLEU
ViciousBearman
Nekid BLEU

Satan in hell, Inu Yasha was bad even before it started airing in N. America. stare

FOOK YOU f*****t INYUSHA"S HOT AND YOU MAD JEALOUS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff