Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o never thought about that, hm....that could be cool, I'd watch it. heh, It might be interesting to see how the characters from it would be potrayed in anime form. As long as the story stayed the same, and there would be no...out of this world kind of changes to it, yeah, I think it'd be cool. sweatdrop
I though they already made an anime of it. I saw a music video with an anime for the techno version of Fantom of the Opera. It fit so well with the song, i though it was the anime version.
I like the musical... it was the 1st 1 i've ever seen.... THEY SHOULD MAKE AN ANIME.... and they should keep the musical songs... the songs rock! biggrin
Who would you want to voice Christine and Erik?
It's... too.. .early...to ... think...

Kidding. But, yeah, that could be rather interesting. OAVs, I mean. ^-^
3nodding

yup, I would certainly enjoy it if they converted it to an anime - although i dont think it would work well if it kept its musical side - it isnt a disney animation y'know XD

if they made it dark and moody... very much like vampire hunter D: bloodlust - i would be super happeh ^^
oh god no! x_X; That would be horrible. It needs to be live; there's no other way to see it. NOW..maybe if you got real live anime characters (and I mean...ALIVE) and they did a live show in a coolish theater...that would work..other than that....I hope nobody gets that idea. x_X;
Look I'm a fan of the musical, it's my favorite musical. I like the music and I think it does fine on stage. But whatever.
If they left out the music, then a central plot of the story would be missing. Remember, it doesn't have to be Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. This is based off the book, which is much darker.
Jesus ******** Christ....

NOT EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE WORLD WOULD WORK AS AN ANIME
I am betting if they made an anime version of Phantom of the Opera. All the little "otaku" would whine and complain that the musical, play, opera, book and movies were rip offs and that the anime was first.
Maiadorn

What about an anime version of....anime?
Wouldn't mind, if it was done well...of course, that's not saying much...

My Japanese professor's name is Akira Takahashi (Takahashi Akira?). Just, you know...FYI...in case you wanted to know, or something.

3nodding
I don't think it'd be a series, I can see it as a movie though.
star convoy
Maiadorn

What about an anime version of....anime?

lol good one. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces