Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
You ever think if a gundom anime would be real man the hole world would gone by one episode. You ever wonder if Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin was real all your nightmare would come true.

What do think if some of your favirite anime would be real
I'd be able to catch Pokemon.

Prophet

I'm not sure how I feel about being two-dimensional.

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The generic response would be that I'd trap my favorite anime character in my closet and rape him every night but in reality he'll probably just kill me the second I try to touch him in a odd way.

I'll wait my death. If I don't die I'll wait for my enslavement and probably make friends with shy Slice of Life characters and then wait for some generic shounen super heros to save me.

Hopefully not anyone from DBZ since it'll take so freaking long.
Durrenn
I'm not sure how I feel about being two-dimensional.

I'm not sure how I feel about a one-dimensional person becoming 2D either.

I'm really not sure, since most of what I like is just slice-of-life anyway. Teenagers begin dating each other around me like in Amagami SS? What?

I'd get raped by tentacle monsters, get raped by lesbians, get raped by tentacle lesbians, get raped by futanari, get raped by tentacle futanari, and finally become a Pokemon master.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Seibu
I'd get raped by tentacle monsters, get raped by lesbians, get raped by tentacle lesbians, get raped by futanari, get raped by tentacle futanari, and finally become a Pokemon master.

lol
maybe that will happen

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lingling366
You ever think if a gundom anime would be real man the hole world would gone by one episode. You ever wonder if Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin was real all your nightmare would come true.

Gundams are completely impractical for combat. Even if they were you wouldn't think they were cool you would say "holyshit its a gudam let get the ******** out of here!"

No matter what made the world different from our current world, it would eventually be consider normal/boring.

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
:3 we would have my would be selfs XD if anime was in real life. -from shugo chara-
And id be able to turn into a animal...-fruits basket- o.e n turn back to human.

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
amigobear v3
lingling366

Gundams are completely impractical for combat. Even if they were you wouldn't think they were cool you would say "holyshit its a gudam let get the ******** out of here!"

No matter what made the world different from our current world, it would eventually be consider normal/boring.

it would not be boring come on wat about DBZ and gundam fighting that would be HARD the world end in a second with goku using that spirit ball wat ever that attack is steals peoples souls thats thing

Prophet

lingling366
amigobear v3
lingling366

it would not be boring come on wat about DBZ and gundam fighting that would be HARD the world end in a second with goku using that spirit ball wat ever that attack is steals peoples souls thats thing

Familiarity is boring.

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
if anime was real i see tons fo bad jokes and pervent lil men stealing panites runing around, but then again i am a huge ranma fan XP

Interesting Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Neka1
if anime was real i see tons fo bad jokes and pervent lil men stealing panites runing around, but then again i am a huge ranma fan XP

lol

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lingling366
Neka1

lol

XP but i have to say to every "if anime was real thred" if anime was real so would be hentai so most cute loli women in the world (and some guys for the pico fans) would have to look out for strange men in tenchcote or the boyfirend thats to good to be true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff