Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
For me myself is when a anime ends but fans want another season after a shows been off for a long period of time in japan. Read the flipping manga *like soul eater for example* cause its been going on still and is close to ending but many fans treat the anime ending as the real thing and sit around saying :I wish they would make season 2. It was so short and I didnt see what was going to happen* Point being they are not going to cause they would have to redo the whole thing and plus it cost money to make animes. After being off the air for so long its hugely doubtful they will bring it back.

Also fans that scream at anime cons when vic smiles at them. but hey thats just me lol.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
NETORAREMAN
Haha I like that video.

Shy Sweetheart

- When people get into intensely serious shipping wars over noncanon pairings.

- Gushing/squealing that a character is hot loudly in a public place. Save it for home or better yet don't do it at all.

- People that watch 3-6 episodes of a show then claim it's their favourite thing ever and act like they're experts on the series.
People whining about fanservice....although it's been around since the 80s. Ranma 1/2, I'm looking at you.

Ruthless Informer

The taste of the fans.

Badong fanfiction.

Hilarious Codger

Meta77

Point being they are not going to cause they would have to redo the whole thing and plus it cost money to make animes.

After being off the air for so long its hugely doubtful they will bring it back.

A lot of anime get rebooted/Get more after a long a** time.
Like Last Exile, Full Metal Alchemist, Sailor ******** Moon.

And some anime get Ova adaptations that run closer to the manga, like Hellsing.

If enough fans want it, they will probably eventually do it.
I do not understand the points you where trying to make with these statements.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Whiny protagonists. Why can't they be more manly. Rance is a good example of how to be a man.

Shinji is a terrible example of a protagonist. Also, that Kazuki kid from the Tenchi GXP. Jesus ******** christ

Ruthless Informer

So As I Pray
Whiny protagonists. Why can't they be more manly. Rance is a good example of how to be a man.

Shinji is a terrible example of a protagonist. Also, that Kazuki kid from the Tenchi GXP. Jesus ******** christ
Reading comprehension. mad

Just kidding.
I simply can't stand the obsession that some fans over certain shows/characters. Yea I really like gundam, but I don't go bashing every anime as being s**t compared to it. Also it's kinda creepy when fans talk about a character as if they are married to them.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nougami Tork
Meta77

Point being they are not going to cause they would have to redo the whole thing and plus it cost money to make animes.

After being off the air for so long its hugely doubtful they will bring it back.

you listed staples in the anime world though Salior moon cannot be placed there cause of course its popularity is vastly known same for full metal. and its more for fans of japan. I doubt companys in japan consider americans when they make these shows extended. As the ratings come from over their at the time of broadcasting. Shows like deadman, soul eater, its doubtful they are going to move, same for others like gash bell and air gear.

Dapper Ladykiller

People that whine about the s**t they subject themselves to.

EXAMPLES-

_______ is ******** awful. I've seen all 500++ episodes of the anime, all the OVA's, read all the manga, all the light novels, and the visual novels. And every last second of it was pure pain.

The ______ fandom's nothing but ********. I know because I do absolutely nothing with my life but browse _______ fan pages all day everyday. So now I can complain to you.

...................KAY.

Hilarious Codger

Meta77
Nougami Tork
Meta77

you listed staples in the anime world though Salior moon cannot be placed there cause of course its popularity is vastly known same for full metal. and its more for fans of japan. I doubt companys in japan consider americans when they make these shows extended. As the ratings come from over their at the time of broadcasting. Shows like deadman, soul eater, its doubtful they are going to move, same for others like gash bell and air gear.
But....You just said that it matters about the Japanese fans.
How can you judge what Japanese fans do and don't want?
All of what you are saying is completely hypocritical.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

- People who take their love of a character, pairing and anime waaay too seriously.
- Fans who creep on you when you're rping as a character they like.
- Fans who can't take criticism.
- People who spam random broken Japanese.
- People who judge and look down on you for what genre/type of anime you like.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invisible Shapeshifter

sinfully_cute

_______ is ******** awful. I've seen all 500++ episodes of the anime, all the OVA's, read all the manga, all the light novels, and the visual novels. And every last second of it was pure pain.

Building off of this, the people who try and get you to watch something you already know you don't enjoy and claim that, unless you make a commitment like the one described, you won't "get" the series or be able to enjoy it.

I also don't like it when people pigeonhole themselves into a certain genre and refuse to entertain anything from anywhere else. It's really frustrating to try and talk with those people about anime when all they seem to want to talk about is one or two series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff