Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
As the topic says, what do you do when you don't like the current seasons line up of anime?

Do you take a break from anime and read manga or do something else? Do you browse through your backlog of anime? Do you search for older anime watch? Tell me what you do!

For me, I continue to watch whatever I'm currently watching, read manga, or a take a look at and pick something out from my long backlog of anime I still haven't watched yet.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Look for other animes I haven't watched and watch those or go with playing video games. Whichever I feel like doing at the time.
I have a pretty extensive backlog, so I usually go through that. That or I watch something I've already seen with my roommates.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
finish my backlog
hasnt happened yet;
but i'd start up and finish older anime

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

I stop being a hipster. emotion_yatta

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Stigmanizer
I have a pretty extensive backlog, so I usually go through that. That or I watch something I've already seen with my roommates.

Yea I've got a pretty extensive backlog as well. Thankfully I haven't been too interested in today's modern anime. Been giving me lots of time to catch up on older shows.

Rich Capitalist

Stigmanizer
I have a pretty extensive backlog
that i stare at and cry because i'll never get close to finishing it without finding and adding more to. it is a viscous cycle

Playful Citizen

15,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
im kawai bich
Stigmanizer
I have a pretty extensive backlog
that i stare at and cry because i'll never get close to finishing it without finding and adding more to. it is a viscous cycle

same with me..my hard disk (total of almost 2 tera is almost full.)
there are also dvds that Im not watch yet. by the way...I usually download the current anime in case I suddenly feel like watching it.
I watch 'em anyway, along with older shows that I need to watch.

Shameless Stalker

Due to the amount of anime that comes out each season there is usually something I can enjoy especially since I don't mind watching it in Japanese without subtitles if no one is willing to fansub.

But I am constantly buying anime and I love Hollywood and Asian Cinema. Not having over 5 new series to watch means I watching other things that might not even be anime at all. Hell I'm currently watching Quantum Leap.
The only season I did not care for in an anime was (I believe) season 4 of Inuyasha. It was that annoying filler season where every episode was ridiculous and then POOF! The end of the seasons FINALLY reaches the rightful story track.

But...I keep on watching it because that's what I do. I just trudge through. (Unless it's a Shippo episode, then I skip it.)

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Masturbate?

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Watch older anime I missed out on, or play video games. Whatever, man.

Aged Codger

I've got all of Pretty Cure and JJBA to go through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff