Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have gone as sango from inuyasha and the girl from ghost in the shell 3nodding 3nodding
I've cosplayed many times, for a while now actually, and I plan to do it in the future. The essence of cosplay is to have fun, that's what it's all about. Is it nerdy, oh yes, very. ^.^ But I suppose that's the cross you must bear if you want to enjoy your hobby.

This hobby has also allowed me to meet many great people I now call dear friends. cosplayers and non-cosplayers alike. It's obviously not for everyone, but at least you get to have a good time with it and be part of the con.

And I think putting this subject here is a good idea. If it had been placed in conventions, the only ones that would respond are cosplayers and such. This area gets a much wider audiance.

And Man-Faye scared me to death, rightly so. But the man is a legend now is he not? That's classic (but scary) cosplay there. lol
There are a lot of good osplayers out there... And then there are some not so good ones... eek Those people should never be allowed near a sowing machine...
well iono, big ppl have feelins too. so it would be kinda mean if we restrict in our minds wut they can or cannot wear. i saw a 300lbs lady wearin the gunner yuna cosplay, but wuhever makes them happy yanno? everyone should be free to express their INSIDE self. [=
i think it's very cool to look at people doing cosplays. but i don't think i'd be cosplaying as anything else than gatsu or shinji ikari (not very interesting cosplay xp )
i luv it! Especially when its really well done pretty/complicated outfits. examp: chii/ vash but i dont like the extremely slutty ones such as faye. I luv the character but i dont wanna see a bunch of real life girls especially pre teens walking around like that. rolleyes
Arechan
o .o I want to cosplay but I want to do it RIGHT. There are some people out there that just don't work on their costumes... I want to do it as best as possible

I agree. I think cosplaying would be fun, but I want to look the part and not look like I just tossed on the closest possible looking thing and just left it.
Cosplay is aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome. 3nodding
I'm going cosplaying as Naruto for the first time, to my first anime convention, next weekend at A-Kon. So I guess I'll find out if I really like it. It looks fun though! biggrin

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Their costumes are really cute sometimes-some people get really creative weith it! If I were in better shape, I'd probably do something like that too. Though no one can say you have to be a certain anything to do cosplays..
Adrian Fahrenheits Tepes
I do, I'm a homosexual. And i find that comment VERY OFFENSIVE...

that is not very appropriate..

with luv,
Adrian stare
I'm not gay but I defend gay rights sweatdrop
Don't hate it, but wouldn't do it. I see cosplayers online, and think, what a bunch of ugly imbeciles. I wouldn't expect any different of a response for me. So, meh.
Next year i'm cosplaying as Lady Une at Sakuracon

OG Sex Symbol

Check out this pic of me and my lil bro cosplaying as Master Roshi and Goku from Dragonball!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At our next con, he'll be Mario and I'll be Luigi. Plus our cousin as Wario. 3nodding
I went as kurama once but my costum really stunk, so this year i'm tring alittle harder and asking my grama to help sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff