Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everybody whee
I am out of anime and came to the gaia community in search of some help..
What I like:
Fantasy
Fighting
Shonen jump
zombies
mystery
Examples: Naruto, Bleach, death note, HOTD, Inuyasha, FMA, Clannad

What I DON'T want:
Too much blood
Love series
Bad plot
Too many fillers
Examples: Elfen lied.

So yeah.... Any help is appreciated. And examples I have ALREADY seen. Thanks!

Witty Capitalist

The only thing I could think of was Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt... emotion_awesome
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
The only thing I could think of was Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt... emotion_awesome

What are those about? They sound good..

Witty Capitalist

BowliciousGirl10
It's just one anime. It's not like a regular anime because it's only avaliable in an animated form, and is considered a Japanese adult cartoon. But there's no romance until probably the very end which dosen't last long.

It's a short series at about thirteen episodes so it won't take forever to finish it.

Fashionable Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
have you watched "so this is a zombie" i found it on animestatic. its a litte short but ok. i think it might have a little romance in it thogh. sweatdrop

Fashionable Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
blade_werewolf
have you watched "so this is a zombie" i found it on animestatic. its a litte short but ok. i think it might have a little romance in it thogh. sweatdrop

have you tryed "kyo kara maoh!" it great and one of my favs. it's got shonin ai in it tho don't like don't watch lol xd xp

Tipsy Gawker

Fairy Tail (magic, action/fighting, comedy) Follows the story of a group of magic users as they complete missions, protect their home mage guild, and discover new truths to the world... fancy way of trying to say it's a long multi-arc anime like Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ... but better than those I just listed imo. The anime does have a few fillers like most long running anime but they are actually very funny. There is a dub out there but I haven't watched it. Read more of the manga than the anime.
Sankarea (zombie/romance... but...)Guy obsessed with zombies and the supernatural and a girl that ends up turning into a zombie. Story is about how she chose death over her family, the guy promising to care for her, the both of them and some others figuring out how to keep her from rotting and turning into a mindless-seductive-I'ma-eat-you-monster etc. Ending is a bit soft, meaning they ended it so that a second season could be made but still give the audience an ending. Manga is still ongoing though.

Partying Phantom

High School of the Dead!
It's 12 episodes, and its a zombie anime!
It's pretty good!
I absolutely love kore wa zombie desuka!! Really funny!
Sword Art Online?
Dragon Ball Z?
Spiral~ Suiri no Kizuna?
case Closed?
Cuticle Tantei Inaba?

Newbie Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Anime K
Zetsuen No Tempest.

Beloved Knight

STONED STONER CAT
High School of the Dead!
It's 12 episodes, and its a zombie anime!
It's pretty good!

Agreed.

Rainbow Wrangler

13,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Saiyuki and Get Backers

cassini311's Waifu

Fashionable Hellraiser

11,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100