Welcome to Gaia! ::

what are your feeling on anime with blood in them
Blood is okay o.O; it's normal.....i guess >_>;

Wheezing Sex Symbol

...What am I meant to feel about them? sweatdrop
And what level of blood? And why is the blood in the anime?

If it adds to the story, or makes a death look that little bit more... Deadly, then I don't really care.
If it's just there to be like "HEY LOOK! It's blood! How cool! Blood blood blood!" then I don't particularly like it.
i dont really think bout it
I'm not saying I hate it, but I don't mind it. It's not like it is real eek

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I don't really pay attention to the blood, but I don't like it if they use blood too much in a series if it's not necessary.
well I'm a fan of it
It's fake. It looks like ketchup. yum...
Oddly, I never really mind the blood in anime. Y'know, considering how offended I get if they make some stupid perverted comment.
Sometimes I'm watching my shows and then some one dies. I just look at the screen... rolleyes Their just exaggerating... domokun
Anime with blood in them is normal especially action/adventure anime so it's perfectly logical that anime should have blood in them with fighting and murders and gore, if it didn't you could never tell that, that certain person is dead or wounded and that would be just laim and boring. Peace, Love, Chicken, and Tapioca Everyone. biggrin biggrin
It depends on how it's used and whether it's relevant to the anime. I don't approve of blood for blood's sake, but if a character has been severely injured in a way that demands the show of blood, I don't mind it. In fact, I tend to be a bit more put off by the animes that don't show blood in those situations. It subtracts from the believability of the show (which is kind of a strange thing to say about anime, but you get the picture).

But if a character gets something less than a paper cut and blood goes everywhere, I tend not to like it. Unless it's used for parodic purposes.
There's nothing wrong with a good dose of blood to make the plot go on. biggrin
well it depends on the anime, if it jus looks like lines in stead of actual blood it shouldnt b in there. but other then that i wanna get it and pour it in a cup and drink drink drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff