Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

im gonna say elfin lied here,i liked it,it was fresh,it was different but i doubt i will watch again for obvious reasons lol rofl

Hygienic Consumer

I haven't watch elfin lied.But i would most likely never re-watch Future diary,not because of the gore or plotline but the characters the MC is a total douchebag coward seriously his probably the worst of all the diary holders.The girl is like one of those kid who go on shooting sprees in schools.

Shy Seeker

Hamoc
I haven't watch elfin lied.But i would most likely never re-watch Future diary,not because of the gore or plotline but the characters the MC is a total douchebag coward seriously his probably the worst of all the diary holders.The girl is like one of those kid who go on shooting sprees in schools.
watch elfin lied,1st episode you will see why

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I've yet to watch anything truly disturbing enough to make me not want to watch it ever again.

Shy Seeker

So As I Pray
I've yet to watch anything truly disturbing enough to make me not want to watch it ever again.
i could watch it againbu irather not err have no interest

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Cb Lord
So As I Pray
i could watch it againbu irather not err have no interest

To be fair, I wouldn't watch it again because it's ******** bad. Like s**t quality anime. Disturbing is the last thing it is, right next to "Good"

Magical Lunatic

Yes, Elfen Lied is hard to watch because its s**t.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
We're talking about shows we won't watch again because they're disturbing? Ooh, can I talk about Freezing? Because I quit about four episodes in out of disgust. You see the main character naked for no reason, then you see her gruesomely killing her classmates for no reason... Seriously, at least one of those girls was begging for her life, in a game where casualties are unnecessary... And four episodes later, it hadn't yet been addressed.

Instead, we're treated to a whiny little loser of a protagonist, the obligatory 'unrealized hero who will thaw the godly woman's heart and teach her how to be a normal person, whilst I ******** gag" character. And instead of giving her a personality, they give her glasses. Because why the ******** not.

I bailed. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Shy Seeker

The Fullmetal Narcissist
We're talking about shows we won't watch again because they're disturbing? Ooh, can I talk about Freezing? Because I quit about four episodes in out of disgust. You see the main character naked for no reason, then you see her gruesomely killing her classmates for no reason... Seriously, at least one of those girls was begging for her life, in a game where casualties are unnecessary... And four episodes later, it hadn't yet been addressed.

Instead, we're treated to a whiny little loser of a protagonist, the obligatory 'unrealized hero who will thaw the godly woman's heart and teach her how to be a normal person, whilst I ******** gag" character. And instead of giving her a personality, they give her glasses. Because why the ******** not.

I bailed. Nope. Nope. Nope.
nvr heard of it pirate

Scompiglio's Wife

Cb Lord
im gonna say elfin lied here,i liked it,it was fresh,it was different but i doubt i will watch again for obvious reasons lol rofl

If you're that disturbed the anime, read the source manga. Then tell me if it's disturbing.

As for Freezing, the saddest thing is I'm still reading the manga and hoping for Kazuya to DO something.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I haven't dropped an anime, or decided not to watch it again , because it was disturbing.

Usually the only time I drop, or refuse to return to, if it's just s**t.

Trash

to be completely fair, i've read elfin lied. i went in thinking it was gonna be complete s**t, but i was pleasantly surprised. yes, lots of stuff about it is absolutely terrible, like the sheer about of rape4drama there is and the whole disgusting NYU NYU cute act and girls going psycho because they have daddy issues literally every 5 panels, but honestly, it was a lot better than i expected it to be. i thought it was going to be vapid fanservicey s**t and while the fanservice is there, i feel like the plot maintained the most importance.

the anime differs a ton from the manga and i haven't all of watched it, so idk. it's probably s**t.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
It's crazy. The music direction in Elfen Lied is absolutely gorgeous... The OP is beautiful.

But everything else is crap.

Alien Cosmonaut

Higurashi. I don't remember anything about it other than the green haired girl (never could tell the difference between Shion and Mion....) torturing the little blonde girl. I'm assuming the rest of it is repressed memories because I do horribly with anything violent in the first place.

Worth mentioning: I love FMA Brotherhood to death, but I don't think I'll be able to rewatch it within the next few years. I'm still slightly traumatized that my favourite character died in such an awful way, I mean he was a jailed war criminal, but still....

Shy Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces