Welcome to Gaia! ::

I cried during some parts of Inuyasha and some parts of Sailor Moon. crying
hmm...

Grave of the Fireflies... omg... saddess anime ever, cryed my eyes out

all admit there were some scenes in Love Hina and Oh! My Goddess that got me all teary-eyed

and reciently, a certain new episode of Full Metal Panic (trying not to spoil anything)... i cryed so hard, that s**t was way too emotional...

i was in shock at the endings of Cowboy Bebop and Last Exile, i can't remember if i cryed or not, probably at least got teary-eyed
I cried my eyes out when Nicholas D. Wolfwood died in Trigun.. *snyft* that was so sad *snyft*

Well i cried many times during trigun but Wolfwood was just a heartbreaker...
What made me cry was the short-lived anime Earthian. IT IS SO SAD!
;-; I cried when Takako sacraficed herself, when Chihaya got his wings ripped off, when Sapphire got shot, and some other things....

sad

PS if anyone else say this anime please tell me :3
fushigi yugi... crying nuriko and hotohori....i figured tamahome and miaka should have died.. sweatdrop
Cobits made me sad

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
Minitayo Minamoto
I cried my eyes out when Nicholas D. Wolfwood died in Trigun.. *snyft* that was so sad *snyft*

Well i cried many times during trigun but Wolfwood was just a heartbreaker...

I second that, that made me cry as well ;-;

I also ended up crying in that one episode of Excel Saga, where they're trying not to have any gags in it, where Illpalazzo shoots Excel, that just choked me up.
If you have ever seen Rahxephon, I think thats the closest i have ever got to being depressed or crying for an anime, during the time Ayato and Asahina were together and she died in that way, man, it took me a while to get over that to finish off the rest of the episodes crying
I would have to say there are only two

Grave of the fireflies... which is one fo the most touching movies I have ever seen

and the scene in Inuyasha after he battles Gatenmaru and kills all those people and he's in the river washing his hands, when he looked up and said "I can't get the smell of their blood off my hands!!" It just broke my heart
Reideen
I cried at Slam Dunk in the Episode where Shohoku played against Kainan , the Game was 90-88(Warning...Spoiler for episode 56 or so)
When Hanamichi mistook The one Kainan-player for Gori.
Hanamichi :" GORI !!!"
Kainan-Player :" Ah...."
Then Hanamichi saw whom he passed the Ball to and screams loud as the Game-ending-Sirene crys.
I was so touched by this scene and when Gori put his hand on Hanamichi's Head and you saw him cry made me really sad -.-"
THAT SUCKED!!!! I forgot all about that, but then again, I didn't cry either...
Only two:

The end of The Grave of the Fireflies and when Nuriko died in Fushigi Yuugi. When Nuriko died I didn't cry until the next night. I was in shock I guess..
in trigun when wolfwood died, i got abit choked up
I'm remembering things...Although the mention and memory of Da Capo and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien alone can invoke droplets, Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tobibito (Spelled from memory so...) Was pretty damn sad...
I kinda forgot, but i'm pretty sure on fushigi yugi... damn i cant think of any...
I've tried not to cry but there are a few points in Anime that made me cry so many I can't remember.

GundamWing
Pokemon
and alot of other's

It stinks when you have to watch a sad movie in your class and your like me and can't stop tears from coming it can get really annoying because it makes you into laughing stock for guys and some girls also some stick up for ya. But I find I a person in touch with his sensitive side which blooming stinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff