Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cried at the deaths of Nuriko and chiriko from Fushigi Yuugi. But the show that i creid the most was Haibane Renmei (Charcoaled Feather Federation)(Like i know how to spell charcol) at the last episodes. They were so touching. I cried for like 10 minutes. gonk
Umm... I almost cried when reading Naruto manga, in the part where Haku had beaten Sasuke and everyone thought Sasuke was dead. I thought so too and almost cried. x)

Pokemon - the First Movie - Mew vs. Mewtwo made me cry. Well, I was only nine or ten years old back then but still, I cried in the end.

Gravitation made me cry also. When Yuki left Shuichi and all... That was sad.. crying

Oh, and Sailor Moon made me cry, and still does. When Alan and Ann left the Earth, that was so sad.. Every time I watch that episode on VHS I start crying.
They tried, but they couldn't get Nicholaus. Junkers couldn't do it and Squirrely couldn't do it...*sniff* Poor little guys crying .
the last few episodes of fruits basket it got a tear out of me
Why should I tell u?....
the anime To Heart and Vampire priness, .hack//SIGN all of them made me cry crying
I cried at the last few episodes of Chobits. Also during episode 12 of Inuyasha. I might have during the last epsiode of CCS, but I know I did at the end of the second movie.
sorcerer hunter, excel saga, and samouri X.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff