Welcome to Gaia! ::

its okay to cry so go on and tell us which animes touched your heart crying
I've never cried watching an anime.. but Chobits did make me sad... just watching Hideki seeing Chii and all of her memories get deleted.. crying it was depressing...
I cried during the first episode of Yu Yu Hakusho... during the funeral... and during quite a few parts of Fushigi Yugi... like when Nuriko and Chiriko die... crying crying crying crying
awwwwwwwwwww i cried in that part to crying crying crying crying
Yeah, the Fushigi Yuugi deaths made me sad at first, but they all come back later as ghosts or whatever in the OVA and everything, so it's not all bad.

The end of Excel Saga got me a winky bit choked up, but only becuase I had a slight obsession with Lord Ilpalazzo at the time ..
Akuma Ruki
Yeah, the Fushigi Yuugi deaths made me sad at first, but they all come back later as ghosts or whatever in the OVA and everything, so it's not all bad.

The end of Excel Saga got me a winky bit choked up, but only becuase I had a slight obsession with Lord Ilpalazzo at the time ..
yes poor ill it made me sad but not enogh to exactly cry stare
Akuma Ruki

not quite ghosts... those little things... the cute ones that tell Nuriko they'll cure her pervertedness ^^ I laughed my a** off...
poor lord ill that is a tear jerker if ur a fangirl sweatdrop
Fruits Basket.. Momiji's episode about his life.. really made me cry... crying crying crying also, NURIKO'S DEATH!!!!! WAAAH! gonk gonk gonk
I cried when Lain was left all by her self when she said to her fake Dad "I love you " but he still left her. crying crying crying crying
Holy_Emilio
I cried when Lain was left all by her self when she said to her fake Dad "I love you " but he still left her. crying crying crying crying

I got a lil choked up during that part...
i cry over naruto...the haku part...i forgot, anyway, that was the most recent one...i don't cry unless it's really sad
awwwwwwwwwwww now u guuys are makin me rember im gunan cry crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying stare evil people
irikara
awwwwwwwwwwww now u guuys are makin me rember im gunan cry crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying stare evil people

*laughs maniacally* BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Then we have succeeded... sweatdrop
do_as_infinite
irikara

*laughs maniacally* BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Then we have succeeded... sweatdrop
well how cruel crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas