Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu Yasha and DB/DBZ/GT fans are so annoying.
"DB is the rOxor! lol!!!!!112"

******** that is annoying. (So am I. But this is just sadistic.)
The English (crappy) version of Yu-Gi-Oh are the worst... so many little boys... *shutter* But anyway, on the list, some Inuyasha fans are scary (like my brother's girlfriend) My boyfriend's a Chobits fan and he is scary. He talks for hours on end about it so Chobits fans can be equally scary. sweatdrop
DBZ/GT fans scare me mah cuz is his whole room is DBZ
Inu-Yasha has the worst fans of the ones listed above. Actually, they probably have the worst fans *ever*. But by fans I mean fangirls. Because they're the ones who are actually driving everybody mad.

As to Inu-Yasha in itself, it's one of the best I've ever seen.

I just don't go claiming Sesshou-Maru is hot.

Or Inu-Yasha.

Good god. gonk
I'd have to say Inuyasha fans are the worst *shudders* all the fangirls are annoying.

Not that i hate the show but some of the fans are evil
XD I am an INuYasha fan..I am not obbsessed though. I think that the BIG InuYasha fans are right now..They get on my nerves, even though I like the show InuYasha. They got me so pissed off that I made a board about Kikyou..Then I blew it off but DEFINATLEY InuYasha xD whee
By far Inu Yasha...

Hell, just post a thread with the topic "Who sucks more: Inu Yasha or Bush?"

You'll get a million flaming haters who'll miss the satire completely and only see someone hating on THEIR show...
It's harder and harder to find smart Inuyasha fans.......
that don't just scream out how cute Inuyasha is or how sexy Sesshoumaru is.... stare sweatdrop
i say that dragonball series, inuyasha, and those naruto fans that think they r so cool (that doesnt mean naruto suks though)
inuyasha is about teh worst fan base personally teh anime is great th story line is nice but teh episodes i mena come on for god sakes its still running in japan at #136 and they still haven't killed Naraku i hate how drawn out the anime is i mena its basicly made for teh damn ratings and fans. stressed

now inuysha fans: are mostly ill knowledged peopel who have only seen teh adult swim line up and consider taht to be the only animemade in teh world... 4 out of 5 inuyasha fans i ask have not clue about hellsing ((reveltivly new anime really popular)) NGE ((god every1 should know Neo Genisis EvanGelion)) and other old ones liek Akira or Ceres and then the majority have never eadteh orginal mang which teh anime was made from ((YES THE MANGA IT EXISTS IN 15 fuking colors came bfore the anime is the same story as teh manga from which taht lady wrote it))
anyways.. i doen ranting >.<
I think Inuyasha fans, not only because they definitely ARE, but because there are so many.

It's kinda like how Chinese is one most spoken/used languages in the world today. Because China has oh, 2 million+ people living there? Its like Inuyasha. They're the worst because there are so many. With so many fans, its more likely to have more stupid fans. And that's exactly what the deal is.
Inu Yasha, and Dragon Blazz/DBZ/DBGT fans...........Inuyasha can kill everone.......so can goku.............damnit people everyone has a weakness
Inu-Yasha. I like the show myself but it's scary how obsessed some people are. ^_^;
Rose_Quartz
Oh my gawd, you like totally left out Dragon Ball Z/GT fans.

Someone I know tried to create an energy ball for three hours and just succeeded in giving herself a really bad headache

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff