Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Grabber

8,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Neon Genesis Evangelion... need more be said?
Code Geass
Its the only I've finished.

Wheezing Capitalist

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Code Geass, Special A, Death Note, Bad Teacher's Equation(BL), Rorouni Kenshin.
Baccano! made me feel pretty damned good with it's awesomeness. Yeah, my butt totally hurt and my eyes and head felt weird from sitting there are and watching it all in one sitting, but I wouldn't have changed that experience for anything. That show was amazing and totally worth it. (Though, I don't think I'll be watching a series all at once again.)

Mawaru Penguindrum gave me that, everything-is-well-in-the-universe feel when I finished. You know what I mean, right? That totally content and peaceful feeling. I can't speak for the rest of the fanbase, but I was absolutely satisfied with how it ended. I loved it.

Red Garden is the only series that I've watched that made me want more IMMEDIATELY after I watched it. Sure, I've missed shows before, but there are few shows that I've actually watched from beginning to end more than once. And those few rewatches certainly didn't come right after the first. But for whatever reason, right after I finished Red Garden, I watched it all again. And again. And again. And again. I've never done that before. I guess it just really hits the right cord with me.

Sparkly Fairy

Princess Mononoke

Dapper Ladykiller

When I'm finishing a new favorite series, and the ending doesn't screw it up completely. I don't have to particularly like the end, as long as I can look back on the series and say it was great. Recently Mirai Nikki. Also Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Mawaru Penguindrum, Toradora, Clannad.

Dapper Ladykiller

Kaeyuki

Anohana, although now that I rewatch it, I end up laughing when I get to the ending

Same redface

Devoted Friend

8,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
Definitely Clannad. It was a beautiful and touching anime :'D
Chris Is Beast xD
Deadman wonderland. Fooly cooly sucked with the ending there needs to be another season!

I highly disagree with you on Fooly Cooly. I thought the ending was perfect; it sent out an incredible message.

Girl-Crazy Codger

Witchblade, Testuwan Birdy Decode, Eureka Seven and FLCL.

Fashionable Prophet

Princess Mononoke~
Howls Moving Castle
Death Note
Code Geass
FLCL
Em... that's all I got.
o n o;

Space Genius

Rukasu
Ciri z Cintry
Mushishi, Haibane Renmei

Neither of these series had particularly strong endings. Haibane was really corny (granted, my opinion) and Mushi-shi didn't have a legitimate conclusion. I'm curious how these last episodes marked you?

Those anime are for people who can hear sound of falling snowflakes and enjoy it. You must make your own reflections, if you want to understand them. Nobody will use your brain for you. That's all I can advise you.

Dapper Ladykiller

Kaeyuki
sinfully_cute
Kaeyuki

Anohana, although now that I rewatch it, I end up laughing when I get to the ending

Same redface

Can't handle those exploding tears and faces emotion_drool

I KNOW, they were trying soo damn hard. If anything, I had sympathy tears for the writers because they clearly wanted me to cry so bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff