Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didnt know where to put this...anyway do you know of any animes that have a good videogame?
no i dont
i think the full metal alchimst has a prettey good game
Dragonball Z has Budokai 3.
Gundam has SD Gundam G Generation F, G Generation SEED, G Generation Advance, and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam vs Mobils Suit Gundam, all of which imports.
In fact... Several mecha series are part of a series called Super Robot Wars, which totally rocks. Find SRW4 on a website, and then buy alpha and alpha gaiden for the PSX, alpha 2 for PS2, and MX for PS2. Great games. xd
ive aslo wanted to try the gumdam games
I liked Orphen fer PS2(which is an anime... and the manga series is coming out soon).
But... It's not the best game to choose... >>;
Tales of Phantasia started as a game and will have an anime
i think final fantasy 7 was a manga
[Cracka]
I liked Orphen fer PS2(which is an anime... and the manga series is coming out soon).

I really didn't like that game >.>

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Inuyasha has a few games out. They have new characters and are generally easy on the brain. I like them. xd
The Naruto GBA games were pretty fun.
Aetha
[Cracka]

I really didn't like that game >.>

gonk ...

I hated that game...
.hack... and ys (ys 4 the dawn of ys is awesome)..
In general, games based on animated stuff, be it American or Japanese, tend to be little on the poor side. However, there are always exceptions to the rule, including DBZ: Budokai 3 (PS2), DB: Advance Adventure (GBA) and the Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen series (GCN)
dragon ball z budakai, budakai 2, and budakai 3 are the only ones i know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces