Other 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Partying Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
The show was pretty good. I'm reading the manga currently. Shiki is my fav. character but Zero and Akatsuki come in close second.
I downloaded the first episode off of iTunes, and I hated it. Yuuki is way too much of a mary sue for my taste and the vampires were trying so hard to act "mysterious", that I was dying of laughter. neutral

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mine would have ta be Shiki :3 i do like Zero too but my favorites Shiki and i like Kain
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid

Ichiru's death scene wasn't bad. ; D
But still I'm upset they didn't give me more... D : <

I feel stupid now... I should have put in my first post that I didn't finish reading the series yet... I didn't get to that part at all crying
Oh well, it's my fault for not saying that lol. The last thing I remember was Yuki and Zero about to kiss... I know I read the book after that where that's how it starts but I don't remember anything else about it sweatdrop

Oh no! NOOO! I spoiled.. DX

I...uh...I mean...um Ichiru lives happily ever after...and....is safe at home snuggling his brother Zero...uh... : D

I wish lolz. It's okay though, it's my fault. I'm excited though to read the rest of the series. I'm probably going to go to the library today and check them all out : D

Yay! It's not my fault : D

Lol
Chocolate xXx Lover
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image Zero Mi favortie

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I love Zero lol. He seems so friggen awesome in the mangas.
I'm not so sure about the anime though, I haven't seen any of those yet :3
I love Vampire Knight! It's my fave shojo series! My fave character is Zero. Least fave is a tie between Kaname and Yuuki.
Fave couples are ZeroxYuuki and HanabusaxYuuki
i really loved the series. ima huge fan. i really wanted to see yuuki and zero together though. i just cant believe the way it ended. major shocker to me. i dont wanna spoil it by saying any more lol if u havent watched it please go do!!!!!!!!

Invisible Genius

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm not sure why but i just love anime characters that are mostly serious with white or silver hair

Beloved Lunatic

I only read the first 2 volumes of the manga.
I wanna see the anime gonk

5,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I love Vampire Knight and i voted Zero. He is the best. I don't like so much Kaname but he is cool too.

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I read and watch the anime of Vampire Knight. It's kinda of hard to choose what characters I like. I like Kaname mostly and Zero is fine too. But I don't Ruka that all. Hanabusa is funny and have pretty eyes. I like his green eyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not sure why some people 'hate' the series so much, it's a hell of a lot better than Twilight in terms of sticking with 'proper' vampires. I think perhaps it could all be a bit better developed, but then I guess it's meant to a be a shoujo featuring vampires rather than a vampire story that happens to be shoujo.
Even so, I really enjoy it. I have to say the dub was a bit rubbish, but the art style is likeable. I havn't read enough of the manga to really know it inside out so perhaps there is a bit more to it. As it stands I find Yuki's character quite dull. I liked how she wasn't like other girls like, "Oooh pretty boys. Me want." but she still comes across as not having much of a personality.
Miruza_Sohma
I'm not sure why some people 'hate' the series so much, it's a hell of a lot better than Twilight in terms of sticking with 'proper' vampires. I think perhaps it could all be a bit better developed, but then I guess it's meant to a be a shoujo featuring vampires rather than a vampire story that happens to be shoujo.
Even so, I really enjoy it. I have to say the dub was a bit rubbish, but the art style is likeable. I havn't read enough of the manga to really know it inside out so perhaps there is a bit more to it. As it stands I find Yuki's character quite dull. I liked how she wasn't like other girls like, "Oooh pretty boys. Me want." but she still comes across as not having much of a personality.

I totally agree. Twilight and all of that nonsense is total rubbish compared to Vampire Knight. Although I have to disagree with you about Yuki. I really like her, but then again that's just my opinion, who am I to say whose opinions are right and wrong about the series ^^
Also I love your signature, you're very talented! :3
Love the manga! It has become one of my favourites. But the anime, ehhh I got bored and stopped watching. It was really hard to get into, I watched the first season and ended there. Might go onto GUILTY sometime because I do like the music, it might have improved from the first season, who knows.

But the manga, I love it <3
I love Vampire Knight! I first watched it expecting to hate it, but it really won me over. It wasn't what I was expecting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff