<3 </3

Who is your favorite character?

Yuki 0.09 9.0% [ 9 ]
Zero 0.46 46.0% [ 46 ]
Kaname 0.27 27.0% [ 27 ]
Other 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
1 2 3 4 >

I am a HUGE fan of the series. I absolutely love it!
What are your comments on the series?
I love Vampire Knight so much! My favorite character was Shiki (the sexiest side character ever)
My favorite couple would have to be IchiruxZero. (twin love ftw)
Naturally Morbid
I love Vampire Knight so much! My favorite character was Shiki (the sexiest side character ever)

Lol yea they're my favorite couple too. I was a little upset though when I found out that Ichiru turned all evil and hated Zero. I was like "OMG WTF GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol
nice. I'm somewhat a fan too. fav is zero.
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid

Lol yea they're my favorite couple too. I was a little upset though when I found out that Ichiru turned all evil and hated Zero. I was like "OMG WTF GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol

Ichiru's death scene wasn't bad. ; D
But still I'm upset they didn't give me more... D : <
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid

I feel stupid now... I should have put in my first post that I didn't finish reading the series yet... I didn't get to that part at all crying
Oh well, it's my fault for not saying that lol. The last thing I remember was Yuki and Zero about to kiss... I know I read the book after that where that's how it starts but I don't remember anything else about it sweatdrop
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid

I feel stupid now... I should have put in my first post that I didn't finish reading the series yet... I didn't get to that part at all crying
Oh well, it's my fault for not saying that lol. The last thing I remember was Yuki and Zero about to kiss... I know I read the book after that where that's how it starts but I don't remember anything else about it sweatdrop

Oh no! NOOO! I spoiled.. DX

I...uh...I mean...um Ichiru lives happily ever after...and....is safe at home snuggling his brother Zero...uh... : D

4,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
UWAaaaaah!!! I love Aido!!! He rocks <3 heart heart heart heart
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid

I...uh...I mean...um Ichiru lives happily ever after...and....is safe at home snuggling his brother Zero...uh... : D

I wish lolz. It's okay though, it's my fault. I'm excited though to read the rest of the series. I'm probably going to go to the library today and check them all out : D
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid
xXxCosmic_WonderxXx
Naturally Morbid

I wish lolz. It's okay though, it's my fault. I'm excited though to read the rest of the series. I'm probably going to go to the library today and check them all out : D

Yay! It's not my fault : D
I absolutely love the series!!! My favorite is Zero but my favorite couple has got to be ShikiXRima. Although I think Aido is pretty funny when it comes to him and Yuuki lol.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image Zero Mi favortie

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Zero is an emo f*****t who does not deserve his popularity. For ******** sake, why must basically ALL of the Vampire Knight fandom be mentally retarded?

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I love the show and I do like Zero but... I like Kaname the best heart

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hated it. ALL of it. I always kept telling myself that it would be better, but it never did. Yuuki went on my list of characters who annoy the sh1t out of me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff