Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
To all VK fans our beloved manga/anime vampire knight is completed crying crying crying its a tale of a bloody love story. This is my favorite of all the shoujo/ romance story and its won the hearts of many.. please tell me about how you guys liked the ending or disliked the ending or are confused or simply have mixed feelings 3nodding (ect.). Im trying not to SPOIL it but its such a sad,beautiful ending that I cried,but I would like the an extra to tell how they lived and had a happy life. SO PLEZZZZZZZ JOIN THIS FORUM AND CHAT ABOUT THE END TO ANOTHER SWEET DREAM........ heart heart
ZERO IS MINE heart 4laugh xp so beware I will protect him! p.s love u guysss rofl .......

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
it's s**t till the end.
It honestly made me want to cry. Actually, I think I did cry. I was hoping that a certain someone decided to not do a certain thing but was upset that it didn't come true. And I'm still confused about who Yuuki ended up with.
No!!! crying
Ugh. Few more days until this series fades into oblivion.

Shy Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
musicfreak0430
It honestly made me want to cry. Actually, I think I did cry. I was hoping that a certain someone decided to not do a certain thing but was upset that it didn't come true. And I'm still confused about who Yuuki ended up with.

she truly ended up with zero because she gave her remaining life to kaname so she could be with zero heart in the end huh.....that is why it made everyone cry including me I hope zero can r.i.p crying crying crying crying .....because he knows how much we love him... heart heart crying 3nodding xd

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Kyaaaaa!!!!

xp
Truth be told I think the ending was kind of forced.

There will be spoilers if I write anything further than this.

Shy Gaian

I thought i was the only one whom hated Kaname the most...

Beloved Seeker

Disappointed. But Zero gets a slice at happiness, Kaname gets second chances. Every fan girl is happy.

Edit: MOST of them..

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Good riddance.

" I did everything you asked! "

Fanatical Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well it was an ending that expressed how the author tried to make both Zero and Kaname fans happy. Zero gets happiness with Yuki for his lifetime before he dies as a human, and Kaname gets a second chance at life as a human and not a vampire.

I think the author most likely did that (if it seemed forced to some people) to please both sides of shippers or fans of the two characters. In the end, one child of Yuki's was Kaname's, and the other was Zero's. It really is half-and-half.

Besides, Vampire Knight never seemed like the type of manga to have one of those typical happily-ever-after shoujo endings. I thought the bittersweet aspect of it suited the manga, even if it isn't what we want for the characters c:

Greedy Businesswoman

that took. . ..

long enough for me to break up with my boyfriend that reminded me that this existed

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*********************SPOILERS*********************

So bittersweet!! crying Deff cried at the end. Does anyone know how long Zero lived for? Cuz he wasn't human, so I'm assuming he lived longer than humans, but he still wasn't there at the end. Or do ex-human vampires only live as long as humans? But they said Zero had the smell of a full blooded vampire because all the blood he got from the purebloods. Plus, I'm assuming if him and Yuuki were together for a while, he was getting a lot of blood from her too, which would just prolong his life even further.

I also really like that Yuuki had a child by each of them. Except one would be a purebred, and one would be a regular or aristocratic vampire. All in all, really liked the series, although it made my heart ache with how bittersweet it was </3

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
So how much incest did there end up being? blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers