Welcome to Gaia! ::

D would win im sure of it...i think though it would be cool if we actually see them fight against each than wonder it and imagine it...
Vampire Hunter D!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Blade would win i still think and because D does not use what blade uses means he has a harder time keeping away from blood
vampire hunter d...
No contest, D of course!
To really find a winner in this showdown of vampire hunters first you must look at who and what they've had to fight and conquer during their respective movies.
D: He has tackled through many monsters and vampires deemed unbeatable in his world, too many victories to list but I have some of the more "memorable" ones.
1.Meir Link
2.The Countess Carmilla
3.Count Magnus Lee

Then there is Blade...he has killed normal vampires and many of them but no one really stood out until it came to Frost, but he was easy then the Reapers came and they were just freakishly badass but still not as hard to kill as some of the vampires from D's universe. Plus he used guns and UV bombs to kill them so thats not as badass as D. In a sword fight D would own him easily, but if it were a gunfight and D couldn't use his sword and only had to use a gun...well all those cheap anti-vamp weapons that Blade has would probably do some serious damage but I don't know about Blade winning even with his weapons.
But all in all D would win. That I am sure of.
another plug for D!
D. I mean comon, isnt he the son of Dracula? (Havnt read books so im just taking this from 1st movie)
Impossible to tell. Is D immune to bullets? Cuz thats what Blade uses mostly bullets and close range sword action. D's sword is probly much stronger but Blade is definately at an Advantage cuz of how much more faster he is.
vhd wode win bot the fight wood be good and i wude pay to see that as a move and that wode be hell of cool scream YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D is soooo much better than blade scream
Im pretty Sure D would beat the s**t out of Blade
Hard one to judge, son of dracula, very profesh vampire hunter. I guess I would have to go with blade becasue D has to many weaknesses to exploit.
Blade because he is a real person and could just burn the paper vampire d is on
ipanema
I think it would be cooler to see them team up, since they're both half vampires, and both vampire hunters.

Hell yeah! that would be awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces