Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Tenko72
User Image

I second everyone who said Ikuto. I don't understand how Ikuto's so popular. He's a grown man who hangs out with elementary school students. That's just damn creepy! I do like him, but I don't go OMGHOT! I go, "That's sad."

I actually do love Yoru, though. I wish he existed independently, because he's just awesome.
User Image

what the actual ******** he's a cat?

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Dandy Highwaymen

what the actual ******** he's a cat?
Yes, this guy wanted to be a CAT when he grew up. In Shugo Chara, your powers come from what your dreams of the future are. Everyone else is normal, like a dancer, cook, athlete, etc. Well, some people wanted to be a baby, angel, and devil too, so I guess it's a bit more normal in comparison... Wait... No, not really. XD
User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

Any male from Naruto except Kabuto. That's the only character I like.
Even though I stopped watching that anime when I almost reached 100 episodes.

No male from OHSHC really phased me either. Just found it cute and funny.
The bishonen stereotype has grown old for me I guess.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
I never liked Sesshomaru.

Or Hibari, Xanxus, or Squalo from KHR, for that matter. Belphegor was okay though.
Anybody from Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The artstyle and annoying repetitive personalities keep them from being appealing in the least.

Devoted Miko

Bakura from Yugioh.
Honestly, what is so appealing about him to fangirls? I don't get it.
Oooooh! Cool thread bro. /sincerity mode

Well first I'll start off by saying that I like pretty boys. I do. But I don't think "because they're pretty" is an adequate reason for liking them. I have to like their personality, too. Now I don't think I've ever met a bishie that I HATED, or even adamantly disliked. But I have seen quite a few boring ones. And I have been turned resentful of bishonen with so many fans that they ruin the fanbase.

And I'm not into bishies that take it WAY too far with their..."bishonen-ness". Like the guys in Utena for example.

LIST:

Train Heartment (Black Cat) ~ Train's a great character, but he gets too much attention. Plus, in terms of attractiveness, he's not even the best looking character. Even if you're not into long haired pretty boys like Charden (like I am), I think Sven still beats him in looks. Must be his "kitten-child" attitude.

Ciel and Sebastion (Black Butler) ~ Urrrrrrgggghhh! By far the most irritating example. Ciel's a little b***h. An arrogant, spoiled, snotty little b***h. And just because he's pretty and may or may not have feelings for his manslave does not make up for that. Sebastian isn't quite as bad, though he is boring. He's pretty, he never screws up, and he provides the shiptease. Fascinating character you got there.

Joshua ( TWEWY) ~ Not an anime, but it still counts. Joshua's annoying and kind of a d**k, but I don't really hate him. Don't care for him, but don't hate him.
But what do the fangirls think? NEKU X JOUSHUA. NEKU X JOSHUA EVERYWHERE.

4,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
Skurlette
Ciel and Sebastion (Black Butler) ~ Urrrrrrgggghhh! By far the most irritating example. Ciel's a little b***h. An arrogant, spoiled, snotty little b***h. And just because he's pretty and may or may not have feelings for his manslave does not make up for that. Sebastian isn't quite as bad, though he is boring. He's pretty, he never screws up, and he provides the shiptease. Fascinating character you got there.

THIS. I agree to this so much.

4,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
Sebastian Michaelis. He's too perfect that he's boring. Sex god, as called by fangirls. Puh-lease.
yuki sohma from fruits basket, he had the most bland personality to me, idk and everyone loves him so much, never really understood why

kaname from vampire knight, idk couldn't like him either since he also didn't really have much personality to me, or maybe it was because he's always drawn with the same indifferent expression all the time, I really just didn't see what was so hot there

man, I know there's more I just cant really think of any on the top of my head

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Tadase Hotori - Shugo Chara: Where do I start? I actually thought Tadase was a girl for a while! He does the whole shabang of "kyaaaa!" and "squeeeee!" and pulls sad faces that a toddler would make. His only redeeming quality was Kiseki. While I like Ikuto more so...poor Amu was ******** for male love interests. She should of just stolen Jack from Utau! >:l

Sesshoumaru - Inutrasha: Fangirls. Fangirls. Fangirls. Also stereotypical white haired bishounen. >:l

Sasuke - Naruto: While I prefer his new psycho persona, I never understood why the womens love this guy, I mean, look at his ******** hair! Just another whiny-a**-emo guy...with good reason...but still...no. >:l

I know I have more...but my mind is blank now. >:l

4,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
I Cast Ultima
Tadase Hotori - Shugo Chara: Where do I start? I actually thought Tadase was a girl for a while! He does the whole shabang of "kyaaaa!" and "squeeeee!" and pulls sad faces that a toddler would make. His only redeeming quality was Kiseki. While I like Ikuto more so...poor Amu was ******** for male love interests. She should of just stolen Jack from Utau! >:l

I, too, will never understand why so many fangirls like Tadase.
Style wise, I like a lot of bishonen. Many are appealing as I never been attracted to guys with huge muscles or super buff. But some I just don't like, either their style or attitude/personality and in some cases, both.

Sasuke (Naruto), I count him as one as everyone is supposed to seeing him as "good looking". Personally I hate a lot of this style, his hair is hideous (like staring at a ducks butt, which been said many times before), I hate is personality. I just plain don't like him or find him appealing in anyway but he still seems to be popular.

Don't like Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket) that much, mainly because I find his character dull and boring I also don't like his look as much as Hatori, Shigure or even Kyo. Would be able to deal with that more if he wasn't so bland at least.

Takumi Ichinose (NANA). Look-wise, he isn't too bad, I kind of like his look but I dislike his personality. Quite frankly, I find him to be an a**.

Light Yagami (Death Note). Not to say he is bad looking, he is a little plain though. Before Kira and when he lost his memories, he was boring. As Kira, well I just don't like his personality. He is supposed to like that, but still off putting.

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rhyme Pandaryoshka
Sebastian Michaelis. He's too perfect that he's boring. Sex god, as called by fangirls. Puh-lease.

Do fangirls really call him that? I'd like to know how they would know that :l

4,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
Stitched Ghost
Rhyme Pandaryoshka

Do fangirls really call him that? I'd like to know how they would know that :l

I have seen him called such in a variety of other forums and sites.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff