• Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
HaWkGiRL
Kikurai-chan
[~Raven-Feather~]
Lets see....Matsuda off Death Note.
Reason: HE SHOT LIGHT!!!!! scream

scream Dope-dope-dope-dope! Masu-san is much too cute to be unforgiven! If anyone from death note should go down it's Near!
- He insults L
- He insults Mello
- He plays with dice
- HE CATCHES LIGHT!

Then maybe all the other anime characters who play with dice shouldn't be forgiven either >.>;;

*Giggle* You mean like Duke Devlin! Oh noes dice man!
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
It seems every single anime character has at least one fan, right? Regardless of how annoying they are, or how evil they are, they always seem to find themselves some kind of a fanbase. So help me out here... Can you think of any anime characters that are so vile that they can't possibly be liked by anyone? Tell me why, too. And while we're on the subject, if somebody posts a character you actually like, I encourage you to defend that character.

I'm going to start with Meiko Shimono, a single-episode character from Hell girl.

Spoilers ahead.

She murdered her parents to collect their inheritance, and even murdered her own toddler, just so she wouldn't have to share it. She buried the toddler in her garden, and since nobody knew she was guilty, and she never had to work again, she just decided to spend the rest of her life at home.
One day, a little girl's dogs got loose, got into her yard, and one of them bit her. worried the girl might have glimpsed the body of the toddler when the dogs tore up her garden, Meiko took the dogs hostage, and ordered the girl to cook for her in exchange for their protection.
Not long after, due to her being suspicious of the girl, she murdered both dogs, even though one of them had just had puppies. A cop, suspicious of the scene, came in the next day, and Meiko was arrested. Not moments later, the girl found her puppies, less than a day old, drowned in a bath tub.
She had Ai send Meiko to hell the second she discovered them.

All right... Now I want to hear yours. And don't make this into a "Oh, I hate so-and-so, because she gets in the way of my favorite slash couple" kind of thread, please. I'm intending for this to be serious.

Ah, I remember her. She thoroughly deserved going to hell.

For me, the first character that came to mind was Sekai Saionji from School Days. She had all the chance in the world to confess to Makoto, given that they were close together, and she didn't do it. Then she helped Makoto get his girlfriend. But after that she became a complete b***h and started becoming the third party. I don't know; I just hate characters like that.
XXNear from Death Note. Because he didn't die.
neutral

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Frieza from Dragonball Z and Sosuke Aizen from Bleach.

Anxious Seeker

8,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The entire cast of Higurashi - For being the characters within a boring Anime.
The entire cast of Hetalia - For being the character within a stupid Anime.
The entire cast of Deathnote - For being characters in an Anime that wanted to pretend to be complicated.

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Serene Midnight
HaWkGiRL
Kikurai-chan
[~Raven-Feather~]

scream Dope-dope-dope-dope! Masu-san is much too cute to be unforgiven! If anyone from death note should go down it's Near!
- He insults L
- He insults Mello
- He plays with dice
- HE CATCHES LIGHT!

Then maybe all the other anime characters who play with dice shouldn't be forgiven either >.>;;

I always hated duke. but more than that I hate Tristan and tea
tristan and tea:
-useless characters-dead weight

9,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
DARK NEBULA7
Serene Midnight
HaWkGiRL
Kikurai-chan
[~Raven-Feather~]

- He insults L
- He insults Mello
- He plays with dice
- HE CATCHES LIGHT!

tristan and tea:

Have you ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series? It makes fun of those two a lot, you might like it. They are pretty useless huh? That's why I hate Sakura from Naruto, and Kairi from Kingdom hearts! I mean come on she literally just sits there like a zombie for the ENTIRE FIRST GAME!

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Serene Midnight
DARK NEBULA7
Serene Midnight
HaWkGiRL
Kikurai-chan
[~Raven-Feather~]

- He insults L
- He insults Mello
- He plays with dice
- HE CATCHES LIGHT!

tristan and tea:

Have you ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series? It makes fun of those two a lot, you might like it. They are pretty useless huh? That's why I hate Sakura from Naruto, and Kairi from Kingdom hearts! I mean come on she literally just sits there like a zombie for the ENTIRE FIRST GAME!

yes I have. I love the abridged series. I also hate sakura. another good for nothing character AND SHE ADMITS IT!!

9,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
DARK NEBULA7
Serene Midnight
DARK NEBULA7
Serene Midnight
HaWkGiRL

tristan and tea:

yes I have. I love the abridged series. I also hate sakura. another good for nothing character AND SHE ADMITS IT!!

I know, but in the beginning she had this freakin' huge ego and I just can't forgive her for being such a useless being when she's supposed to be an awesome ninja! Ninjas don't scream and faint! Or stand there cheering on their team mates. They kill their targets, the end.

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Serene Midnight
DARK NEBULA7
Serene Midnight
DARK NEBULA7
Serene Midnight
HaWkGiRL

tristan and tea:

I know, but in the beginning she had this freakin' huge ego and I just can't forgive her for being such a useless being when she's supposed to be an awesome ninja! Ninjas don't scream and faint! Or stand there cheering on their team mates. They kill their targets, the end.

Yup I agree completely. Ninja's are supposed to be tough. she wants to be the best female shinobi but seriously she'll never get there. She dosen't deserve to be on the same team as naruto. Ninja's definetly don't cry.

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
the guy from hell girl who betrayed her crying

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kilos Ataraxia
The entire cast of Higurashi - For being the characters within a boring Anime.
The entire cast of Hetalia - For being the character within a stupid Anime.
The entire cast of Deathnote - For being characters in an Anime that wanted to pretend to be complicated.

Higurashi was a lot of things, but boring wasn't one of them. The first season, at least.

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
it has to be grifth from berserk. he fills the hawks heads with lies to lead them to an unfortunate yet already decided fate by the white hawk himeself.then ads insult to injury in his final act towards guts.(realy to caska)

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Liars
I'd have to say Kaname from Vampire Knight.

Fangirls will hate me, but whatever.

Reasons why he is an unforgiveable evil person:

One. He has threatened Zero for drinking Yuuki's blood way too many times.

Two. He calls Zero a "dirty ex-human." H8. And he's concieted. And cocky. Ew.

Three. He is making Zero miserable by marrying Yuuki (OH MY GOD THEY ARE RELATED FOOLS!). Zero loves Yuuki more than Kaname.

Screw Kaname.
He needs to get that Bloody Rose.

Ugh. As a Vampire Knight fan who loves most of the characters (barring Takuma's creepy grandfather), I feel it necessary to provide a rebuttal. First, you don't like Kaname just because you prefer Zero. That's weak and lame. Second, going by the way you decide that Kaname is unforgivable Zero would also be considered unforgivable. Don't believe me? Here's a list.
One: Constantly threatens the girl he supposedly loves.
Two: He's racist. He hates vampires just for being vampires.
Three: Is pretty mean to just about everyone

See? And if there is a truly unforgivable character, it would be Rido. First, he killed at least one infant (that being Yuuki's real brother). Second, he is responsible for Zero's/Shizuka's/Kaname's/Yuuki's/pretty-much-everybody's crappy life. Third, he killed Ichiru. Fourth, he wanna kidnap/probably rape Yuuki/her mom. Fifth. . . He just likes to kill people.

And despite this, I am still a fan of him. Weird, huh.

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sasuke

reasons:

1.he betrayed Konoha
2. He is an idiot for being a traitor.
3. He seems to godmod.
4.He's so power hungry
5. he always thinks he's all alone even though there are people there right beside him, willing to help him.

6. He just annoys me!( not a good reason, but eh...)

Most people from Hellgirl.

They= eurgh...........

Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Fawks Pheonix
I think mine would have to be from Hell Girl aswell. (Spoilers maybe?)
Keep in mind here, that I am a avid lover of animals.

There was a veternarian, who would just leave the animals if he had better things to do. And he left a little girl's dog die. And the dog was the girl's only family really left.

And it just pissed me right the ******** off.

Yeah... Any animal lover would have wanted to kick that douchebag's face in. The fact that he was voiced by Vic Mignona doesn't help, either.

Yes, agrees with you two! That was... horrible!

Sylver Starjem

The person I couldn't forgive is the Emperor of Qu-Dong (who was never given a name), because he is the root of the reasons Nakago and thus Yui became the way they were. He killed the Hin tribe (Nakago's tribe), his soldiers raped Nakago's mother in front of him wakening Nakago's powers and Nakago inadvertently killed his mother and the soldiers, the Emperor molested Nakago who at the time was only a child. When a childhood friend of Nakago's had been captured, one of the last surviving members of the Hin tribe, Nakago was forced to watch as she was killed in front of him so that the Emperor could see his power for himself.

agrees!

zeroshi
An unforgiveable character for me is Emperor Charles from Code Geass. He's evil and considers lives expendable and war a mere game.

agrees!

and some others who I could not fit into this crazy-long post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff