Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
soo I watched the first episode of tokyo ghoul and thought it was great. Im tempted to read the manga but I rather watch the anime first
Anywayyyy~ Anyone have any good ideas of items to use in a tokyo ghoul avatar?
I going to see Tokyo Goul soon

Friendly Bear

it's awesome. I might read the manga.
itemwise, anything that has blood? xD

Kawaii Shounen

it's great
but what am I fearing is
it's only going to have 12 episodes,
so it might end like deadman wonderland

Is this anime violent or gorey?
Is this one of those animes that comes out every few months or so and gets really hyped and attention?

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Please go here, thanks.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Unawarebrah
          Yes, quite.
Ryumance
Unawarebrah
          Yes, quite.

sad

I think I am going to have to pass on it then.

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
LeV Oblivion
it's awesome. I might read the manga.
itemwise, anything that has blood? xD

I night read it too v.v im so tempted, but yeah probably anything with blood would work I guess xD

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I Am Unbanned
Is this one of those animes that comes out every few months or so and gets really hyped and attention?

I dont think so, Ive been hearing about the manga alot, which has like 50 chapters so far I think?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
xXEspada AnnXx
I Am Unbanned

I dont think so, Ive been hearing about the manga alot, which has like 50 chapters so far I think?
nah, it's at least in the 70's range as far as chapters out since the scanlations for chapters 74 and 75 were released today. not sure how caught up they are to the Japanese release tho.

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
xXEspada AnnXx
I Am Unbanned

nah, it's at least in the 70's range as far as chapters out since the scanlations for chapters 74 and 75 were released today. not sure how caught up they are to the Japanese release tho.

the site I checked the other day was at like 50/60 but yeah, I just saw something saying theyre at like 100 and something but the scanalations are slow e_e

Magical Lunatic

Mugetsu Ookamiza
xXEspada AnnXx
I Am Unbanned

They're actually further in Japan. We're only at Volume 7-8. They're all the way at Volume 12. The Spanish scanlation teams were working on things ahead of us and gradually, the English scanlators were catching up. Judging from the PVs for the anime hinting at Kaneki's torture and battle with Yakumo, they seem to be covering all the way to chapter 79/Volume 8 (the Aogiri Arc) which means a lot of material will either be cut, condensed, or perhaps we'll have two seasons?

We've got
the whole bullshit with Nishio, the Doves arc, the Gourmet arc, and finally, the Aogiri Arc.
to work with. lol
I suggest you read the manga right now~~ hehe cuz you'll never know which sad/gore/scene in general they might cut out~~ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff