Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Summer was pretty disappointing for anime and I actually ended up only watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei which was a series continuing from Spring.

Fall series are about to start launching and I've identified two series I'll for sure be watching, with one other that looks pretty good.

1. Madan no Ou to Vanadis: I follow the manga and I am fairly certain I'll like the anime if it sticks to it and doesn't get screwed with a poor implementation.

2. Hitsugi no Chaika Season 2: Liked season 1, season 2 is a no brainer.

3/Maybe. Grisaia no Kajitsu: From what I've read of the manga this is a good series but it's supposed to get very dramatic with some tragedy from what I've heard and I'm not super enthused by those genres. The manga has yet to make this turn so I can't really come to a decision on it based on what I've read. But, the main character is pretty likable. Some what of a cold guy that is well versed in martial arts and tries to be helpful when he can.

Other "possibilities" I've yet to really research are: Akatsuki no Yona, Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, Gugure! Kokuri-san, Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, Ore Twintails ni Narimasu, and Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Mahoutsukai.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
personally my list of definitely to at least check out is:

Chaika 2 (since I did enjoy season one)
Psycho-Pass 2 (same)
Log Horizon 2 (same, and reading fantranslations of novels 6 and 7 have me psyched)
Akatsuki no Yona (LOVE the manga, it was number 2 on the list of fantasy shojo titles I wanted to see animated)
Parasyte (liked the manga and I know my older bro is going to watch it too)
Ronia (I wanna see what a Ghibli TV anime comes out like even if some don't like the animation choice for it)

there are a few others I may check out too, but those are the definite ones.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Ima watch these sequels/continuations-

Durarara!!x2
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2
Log Horizon 2
Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi!
Psycho-Pass 2
Selector Spread WIXOSS
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder

And hopefully these will be good-

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Imawa no Kuni no Alice

I wanted to watch High Score Girl as well but there's no date announced, as far as I've seen.
When people start talking about what they're watching I'm sure I'll give some more shows a try.

Aged Gekko

i hope fall ones will be good
im going to watch:
Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Orenchi no Furo Jijou
Sanzoku no Musume Ronja
Selector Spread WIXOSS

and maybe more

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Whatever goes to crunchy roll...because I don't have the patience to find other animes anymore ..

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

All that's on my list is G-Reco, otherwise... meh. :/

Partying Reveler

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Durarara!!x2
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2
Log Horizon 2
Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi!
Psycho-Pass 2
Selector Spread WIXOSS

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Imawa no Kuni no Alice

I wanted to watch High Score Girl as well but there's no date announced, as far as I've seen.
When people start talking about what they're watching I'm sure I'll give some more shows a try.

from what i've seen there having a huge copyright lawsuit going on right now so that may be the reason. Idk , I really wanna see it .

I'm gonna probably watch everything then trim the fat as I go.
Amagi Brilliant Park
I Don't Understand What My Husband Is Saying
Denki-Gai no Honya-san
possibly Donten ni Warau
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Twintails
Merman show
Ronja
WIXOSS 2
Shirobako
Terra Formars
World Trigger
YowaPeda 2

& there are a s**t ton of shorts/OVAs due out I need to see.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Upon just glancing at this season's offerings, I'm mildly interested in:
Yuuki Yuna is a hero (because moe)
Shirobako (because.. moe) (Also, PA Works has to redeem themselves for Glasslip)
Sora no Method (because... GL subtext was hinted in the PV... I mean, moe.)
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso (I don't like the Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope, but it looks like it could be a cute show regardless.)
Akatsuki no yona (something a bit different from what I usually watch, but it looks good.)

Shy Seeker

I'm particularly excited about Log Horizon 2, Psycho-Pass 2, and the new incarnation of Fate/Stay Night. I'm also looking forward to the second half of Mushishi Zoku Shou.

Beyond that, I'm not sure... I noticed someone mentioned that there's a new season of Durarara coming out? Somehow I totally missed news of that. I might check that out.

EDIT: Ah okay, winter then. Now that I've checked the winter season list, Fafner Exodus is finally coming out too. o.o

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Depending on whether I have time to watch them, I'm interested in watching Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie (the theme seems very similar to Yumeiro Patissiere in that it's about a girl who goes to a prestigious baking academy and meets good-looking boys) and Daitoshokan No Hitsujikai

Golden Spark

I think this fall might be a disappointing season.
Oh well, I will watch whatever anime has the most discussions but I will definitely put Twintails as my highest priority animu to watch for the season.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Spooky Wasabi Princess

Durarara!!x2
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2
Log Horizon 2
Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi!
Psycho-Pass 2
Selector Spread WIXOSS

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Imawa no Kuni no Alice

Durarara!!x2 is winter, not fall season. it starts in January IIRC.

Scompiglio's Wife

I have no real desire to keep up with seasons anymore. And knowing that they're finally making some second seasons to shows that haven't had one in quite awhile...

Is making me wonder if it matters to even watch it. Reboots and all, I'm starting to feel like there's a lot less variety now.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Spooky Wasabi Princess

Durarara!!x2
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2
Log Horizon 2
Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi!
Psycho-Pass 2
Selector Spread WIXOSS

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Imawa no Kuni no Alice

Durarara!!x2 is winter, not fall season. it starts in January IIRC.

Noooooooooo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces