Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiei: Kuwabara, lets go have tea.

Sesshomaru using the dragonballs from DBZ: I wish to become a full fledged human!

Naruto: I've had it! Screw becoming a shinobi! It's a pain in the butt!!!

Goku (from DBZ): I fear no one...well maybe my wife sweatdrop

Vash: I'm turning myself in to get the $$60 Billion Double dollar reward
Vegeta say to Goku - "I love you man"
Spike say to Faye- "Your soooo hot"
Heero says out loud- "I love little puppy dogs"
Kamui says out loud- "Screw this dragons of heaven crap"
Hmm... Lessee...

Luka [Under The Glass Moon-Manga]: *runs around in circles, flailing arms* "I DO BELIEVE IN FAERIES!!! I DO, I DO!!!"

Eiri Yuki [Gravitation-Anime/Manga]: "Shuichi... I love your hair."

Sesshoumaru [Inuyasha-Anime/Manga]: "Inuyasha... I know that you could have never known or guessed... But I... I am your father."

Michael [Angel Sanctuary-Manga]: "Make love, not war!"

Nataku [Houshin Engi-Anime/Manga]: "I'M WEAK AND I LOVE IT!!!"

Duo [Gundam Wing- Anime]: "WOW! CAFFIENE SUCKS!"
Things you would never hear form Naruto

Sasuke:Sukura i love u
Oia-Ara Vaenne
Just imagine Hiei saying,"Come,Kuwabara,my friend,let's go sing and dance around the flowers!"LOL Creepy huh?
OMG that is the creepiest thing ever **gets chills** thats too weird too imagine..but you are right he would never say that.lol
demonic_anime_lover
Hehe... I just did this for my love of anime, guys, and for the laughs. I've though of a couple:

Inu-Yasha: My brother doesn't love me!!!! *starts to cry* crying crying

Sesshoumaru: Group Hug!

Jaken: Sesshoumaru, I hate you and you SUCK.

Sailor Moon (god, I hate that show....): ...................... (she always talks... wouldn't it be nice to here her be quiet?)

Tyson Granger: I can't eat anymore foooooooood...........

Hehehe....

eek YOU DON'T LIKE SAILOR MOON?!!!!!!! WELL ******** YOU!!!! scream domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun SAILOR MOON IS ROMANTIC, AND A WONDERFULL SHOW!!! you should think before you put down a show like that. no matter what it is!!! it's rude, it offends others and it will bring you nothing but trubble! scream
imagine the sailor scouts saying " I wonder why people don't know our identitys? We look exactly the same when we transform!" blaugh (Of course, the magic hides their identity so that wouldn't happen.)
Rika asking Takato out on a date.

Lupin saying he is giving crime and women.

Leo from TMNT saying "Let's become bad guys."

Megatron from any TF series saying he wishes to stop fight and let the autobots win.

Sailor Moon saying she will study and make stright A's.

Mononoke saying let's burn the forest.

Hiei would never sing "La La La means I love you"

Goku saying "I'm to scared to fight"

Inuyasha saying "Kegome and Miroku , I love you both with all my heart. Will both of you marry me?"
Integra (hellsing) - I give up...

Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho) - Lemme see the answer is.. A=Bx + Y3... I GOT IT!!! MATH IS FUN!!!

Heero (Gundam Wing) - GROUP HUUUUUUUUGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUUUYS!!!!

Goku (Dragonball Z) - Yeah, chichi, one word, Divorce!!

Miyu (vampire Princess Miyu) - SLEEP OVER!!!
IAraKitty
Miroku - Hey Inu Yasha...you look better than ANY girl I've laid eyes on! *strokes Inu's butt*

Kagome - Why don't I wear the collar instead, and I can sit down when you tell me to?

Sailor Moon - Hey, instead of killing these monsters, why don't we go to the gym? I'm tired of stuffing my face and fighting all the time!

Sailor Venus - You know..I don't need ANY of you! I'm a movie star!

hah! funney! mean,but funney.
rockmanx

Megatron from any TF series saying he wishes to stop fight and let the autobots win.

Inuyasha saying "Kegome and Miroku , I love you both with all my heart. Will both of you marry me?"

uh.... the sailor moon thing actually happened (She said she would) but she didn't quite pull it off...
Princess Serinity
rockmanx

uh.... the sailor moon thing actually happened (She said she would) but she didn't quite pull it off...

I missed that ep.
Airrin
MUAHAHAH!! I know

*Sailor Moon* I'm ready! Let's fight all these monsters!

aparantly you havn't seen many. she has said that many times, just not in thoes exact words. DUH!!!
heh heh these are really good so far!!!! xp xp

.: heart Aoshi heart :.
I have finally forgiven myself and accepted Haanya and the others' death.... Misao, will you marry me?

.:Saito:.
I call a group meeting!

*ahem* Today I made a very important desision in my life! I am going to quit smoking!

.:Touru:.
Why me?

.:Vash:.
Got any nutrition bars?? I am trying to lose all this wait I gained from eating all those donuts.... redface

I've killed 6! How bout you (forgot the guys name...the one with the cross gun thing)?
Sheesh! why is everyone so ignorent when it comes to Sailor Moon??? Everyone seems like they've only seen one or two episodes!!! maby it's just because I know more than any one else in the whole*wide*world. I mean really. Everyone alwayse asks me obvious questions about it that they think are tough! For once could someone actually stump me on the subject??? it makes me feel very odd knowing EVERYTHING about it. I even know their blood types for goodness sake!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff