Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Seriously, it's a turn off to come here and not be able to see the worthy threads like the Anime Cell collecting thread, and instead having to wade through 100 polls of Goku vs. Inuyasha. This forum HAS to have the most polls on its first page in all of Gaia, with the least important reason to have a poll. Put em all in a subforum and let's clean up the place! Then we can see more original threads, like the "Show off your Anime Avvy Edit" one.
That's a good idea...cause it really it gettin old to come in here and see so many Goku vs. [name goes here]

I'm surprised no one thought of that sooner. PLus it might actually make it easier to fight a GOOD vs. thread...either that or it'll make it easier targets for me to shoot down sweatdrop

Anyway...i agree...Pm someone and tell em about it...couldn't hurt to try...or put it in teh feedback forum later on and see what happens
i think ur right

Dapper Hunter

Oh my Gods, we have an intelligent person~! w007! We're saved. Okay, agreed here, I'm getting a little sick of the vs. threads... stare
We definitely need a versus subforum, or at least find some way to decrease their numbers... stare
While it's a great idea, making a thread about it might not have ben so much so. Posting in the official "Help the Anime Forun" thread would probably have been sufficent. Of course, you prolly just didn't know about it, so now you do.

Keep in mind, though, that the more subforums we make, the more of a "ballooning" effect this will have on the rest of the ideas we have left to talk about here. Suddenly you'll see even more "Is hentai right?" threads, and so on... In my opinion.

Dapper Dabbler

Yes that would make things better biggrin

Romantic Raider

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
You got my vote! 3nodding

Aged Informer

I fully agree
cool, excellent idea! this should be a sticky.
Yes yes and yes again! biggrin
Yep yep! It really needs a v.s. chat. 3nodding Great idea! -Claps-
I'm all for a vs subforum. Good idea.
Its a good idea whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items