Welcome to Gaia! ::

wut happened 2 Tera!!!??? She joined the Teen Titans in the second to last episode of the second series! Did they forget about her?
Komayaka Nyan
wut happened 2 Tera!!!??? She joined the Teen Titans in the second to last episode of the second series! Did they forget about her?

yeh i was thinking that to i liked her xd
Solar
Lexx2
I know this is supposed to be an anime site but im just trying to bring up some american stuff man. i mean anime is great but, come on people dont any of you like normal comics?

The thing is that I think this kind of post belongs in Comics Discussion, right? I might be wrong, I dunno. ^^;
You are wrong. First, this is that Anime/Manga/Comics discussion forum. This thread has every right to be here. Second, this is discussion the animated series, and therefore is best suited in the A/M/C forum.
A new series? Well, I'm not that interested in the show anyway.
i heart raven i heart raven i heart raven i heart raven i heart raven i heart raven i heart raven!she my fav! 3nodding
They only show re-runs of the show now anyway.
Komayaka Nyan

If you watch the last two episodes of the series (not aired in the US yet) Then you would know what happens to Terra. Im just not going to say here.
ChronosKnight-D
Komayaka Nyan

If you watch the last two episodes of the series (not aired in the US yet) Then you would know what happens to Terra. Im just not going to say here.
Does she die blaugh ? Or maybe...she ends up really working for Slade.Me and my freind's friend we're talking about Terra stabbing them n the back while we watched some episodes she taped.
I love the comics series (and the tv series, although they're pretty different). I'm interested and a little worried to see what the next issue will be like, being that I'm pretty sure that's the one where the new Robin is introduced (I'm a big Tim fan, but I'll keep reading it anyway)

I think the new series is as good as the old (although I have to admit not having read a lot of the old ones). I think the art is good, the writing is good, and they've got some great characters. The first arc, collected in 'A kid's game' I really enjoyed, although I'm not sure about the whole raven storyline. I have this to say though: Impulse/Kid Flash rocks!
ChronosKnight-D
Komayaka Nyan

How can they not have aired in the u.s. yet? Teen Titans is an American tv show! Is there a third season, cus the second seoson has allready finished and Tera was still there.
i dont know i think they will
with the new show on CN, you have to wonder, aren't they trying a little too hard to get people to like them. with all the anime-esque flip flops. it's kind of odd, but i like the show. man the old teen titans...star had some 'uge hair!
Celaeno
You are wrong. First, this is that Anime/Manga/Comics discussion forum. This thread has every right to be here.

Xaala
The central forum covers all remaining topics such as polls, quizzes, VS. threads, and general/miscellaneous discussion related to anime. Anything else not related to anime will be moved or deleted.

Xaala
Comic Discussion
Threads related to American comic books, super heroes, and characters. (ie. Batman, Superman, X-Men, etc).

In other words, this thread belongs in Comics Discussion, like I said.
Celaeno
Second, this is discussion the animated series, and therefore is best suited in the A/M/C forum.

It's not about the animated series, and even if it was:
Xaala
1) American animation
Many threads about American animation have been appearing in Anime. Anything related to cartoons or an animated series outside of Japanese anime style (ie. The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, etc.) are best left in the Entertainment forum.

Albeit Teen Titans the show is in anime style, so in that case, because it's on CN:
Xaala
TV Anime
Discussion based on more popular anime series airing on Cartoon Network or other stations within North America (ie. Inuyasha, Dragonball Z, Gundam, etc).

But like I said, that is not what this thread is about. It's about the comics:
Lexx2
I know this is supposed to be an anime site but im just trying to bring up some american stuff man. i mean anime is great but, come on people dont any of you like normal comics?

Anyone discussing the anime is offtopic.

Now please explain how this thread belongs in the AMC main...
Hey Solar, by your reasoning, all Inu-Yasha threads should either be in the TV anime subforum, or the Manga subforum. So why arent they?

Exactly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces