Welcome to Gaia! ::

has anyone noticed that all the shows on tv these day, like the cartoons, are becoming more anime like than ever, with certain traits that use to be only in anime......
ya like the teen titans and stuff its like based on an old american cartoon and noe its like animeish
Yes I have noticed that!
But is that a bad thing?
I say thats a good thing. I mean "anime" which is just a different look to cartoons is melding with the classic cartoon. Thats good, it gets people to like teh "anime" look more
0.0 its tru i wounder if its a bad thing eek domokun domokun domokun
kero_demon
0.0 its tru i wounder if its a bad thing eek domokun domokun domokun
id say it is.....I've grown up on anime...though popular id get riduled for watching it ....its getting to "main stream" its really bad now in america anime is seen as a "tweleve year old thing" ... like DBZ ....how many actually WATCHED Dragon Ball.... it was great ...though most people that i see (not all ofcorse) are "i watch anime ...DBZ...." what ...IS THAT ALL!?!?!! look there are most to Anime then whats on Tv .....take a risk and buy on you think is cool.....

IRL Gekko

Hmm, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing or a good thing. It's just something that's happening.
I'm not really bothered domokun
of corse there is nutten better then anime
marten mistery RULES
the american anime is just copying the style to get attention... judge a show based on if it's good or not, then worry about it... i prefer anime to the knockoffs, but i actually watched them to make sure...
death-of-seasons
ya like the teen titans and stuff its like based on an old american cartoon and noe its like animeish
Teen Titans is made in Japan though. And I think only Robin is an American character... the others I have never seen in American cartoons... sweatdrop
Darren_lapointe
of corse there is nutten better then anime

3nodding
Well just anime itself is allover american tv now. I was at work last saturday and walked by the tv and saw Shaman King on. Saturday morning cartoons are becoming anime!!! That rocks if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff